Only 53 SP...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TempestPrime, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Twilight Man New Player

Just because it's true doesn't mean your delivery wasn't negative.
  2. HiTech Batsuit New Player

Pretty awesome feat to have done all that without the help of a League NoTrollious.... some players usually jump in a League to get walked in, stir up drama and then leave. Good to see you sir have not done that. Much props to you man!
  3. TempestPrime New Player

Hmm I think I see what you did there...

When I say leveled I meant 1-30. I did join a league for like 1.5 weeks but never received a walk-in. Things didn't work out with that league though. I pugged those walk ins. I have however ran walkins with my new league, it makes it more fun when you know people.
  4. Starry Hope New Player

• Your toons don't beat "anything" in this game with ease besides dous and solos, im sure. Here's why! :) In alerts and raids, there are other people with you. In a typical alert these days you run with 2 dps, 1 troll, 1 heal. I don't know your role so i'll go down the list for them all. If you're a dps then im PRETTY SURE the other dps is carrying you unless they are less geared than you then in that case the healer is doing the carrying. If You're the troll then im sure someone cries for power at some point or if you're the healer, im sure someone dies eventually.
    • SP is everything or at least becoming everything quite soon. WM will allow people to have an easier time to top the charts compared to people who don't use it. You need SP for WM, therefore in that case SP is everything. If you want to take WM out of this then we can still say SP is everything because without SP you will never be on the same level as people with more SP than you or that fight for SP harder than you.
    • How is SP not needed in the game when it's the game? Everything placed in the game was placed there for a reason. If it wasn't needed then it wouldn't be in the game. Ex. Vehicles, Beds to sleep, Washer and Dryer for our tons of clothes we carry .. in our backpacks, pockets .. i have no clue where we keep our clothes .. :oops:
  5. TempestPrime New Player

The more I read this, the more upset I become. Seriously dude? If you have something to say, then just say, but be prepared to look foolish. It really makes your league look bad when you guys do stuff like this.
  6. Opamp Committed Player

Agreed. But some feats - like finding all investigations - is monotonous and many people (like myself) will skip. When I see the green ones along the way, I go to them. If I see a blue one, awesome! But I just don't have the patience (or time to find them). Recently SoE gave us these investigation/briefing finders. But even with those you need to be in the close proximity.
    • Like x 1
  7. Sectumsempra Dedicated Player

Skill points are a bonus, and not meant to be a requirement to any content, and they aren't.

Its so awkward to hear people say 'This game is so easy i can run t6 alerts with 3dps 1 controller' and in the same forum say 'You need every advantage you can get because your group is relying on you to be teh bestest and this game so harrd'

It's really a simple game, someone can have 35 skill points but as long as they know what to block, when to heal, where to position themselves and have the gear they will be effective.

beating fos 1-3 nor the batcaves made paradox or nexus a year ago any easier, and nor did skill points. (I was in a league with every member above 100 skill points and had easier times in Pick up groups, one thing for certain, the gear did make it easier, and so did beign with experienced people)

Everyone on the you must have 180+ Sp camp is just having a sort of buyers remorse for plugging in so much time for such little difference. you have it, be happy. don't force it on others or spread a nonsensical unbacked facts.
    (if you challenge this don't just say it, back it up, post yourself with 70 SP quipped and then with 135 and show me how much more your stats increase in that role vs gear, and if that number is the difference between success and failure, then your argument holds weight, if its 200 of your 4000 might... yeah.. exactly)

And of course as time progresses it will be easier to get your cr higher.
    If it took every new person 3 years to get to the current tier, do you think anyone would begin playing this game? Would anyone buy dlc 2 years before they could access the content?

This community sometimes feels like a cesspool of half baked ideas and nonsensical stigmas and mistreatment that people are reflecting from real life onto other people trying to enjoy themselves.
    • Like x 1
  8. Twilight Man New Player

How many you at now Tempest?
  9. TempestPrime New Player

I'm at 61, Still at work.
    • Like x 1
  10. TempestPrime New Player

I gained a few speed feats last night, but I'm still stuck at 61. Leaving for vacation so they will have to wait a week.
  11. Twilight Man New Player

*thumbs up*, enjoy bruh.