One On One (A Superman Fan Film)

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Free2BeMe, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

So I just found out that a friend of mine and her husband put together this short Superman fan film, and I have to say, I think they both did an incredible job! Would love it if you guys could check it out and give them some positive feedback on the film.

• Like x 4
  2. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Is it like a online series or something?
  3. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Well done. I like how it depicted Superman as a hero regardless of identity. It looks like a good channel too. Thanks for sharing.
    • Like x 2
  4. BlackWingBeyond Committed Player

Wow...That was amazing. The Man of Steel sequel needs something like this; inspiring hope on a personal level, without needing to punch a villain to do it. They captured the core essence of Superman, his humannity, his caring. They did a fantastic job!

My only little tiny critique is that something more with the color. Throughout the film it's all somewhat desaturated (I had a similar gripe about MoS), something inspiring like this should have more color. It'd be cool if at some point in the film color slowly begins to return, giving everything a vibrant hopeful feeling.

Otherwise, THIS WAS FANTASTIC!
    • Like x 1
  5. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

No, it's not a series, just a short little fan film, but he's been getting a lot of requests to do more.
  6. Dene Devoted Player

I have to say.. this blew me away! I'll comment on the video for em :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

8. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Still think everyone should check out this awesome fan film!