One of THOSE threads

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Splinter Cell, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Just have to, this may not seem like much, but when it comes to accidental feats in our league; this one takes the cake. Having said that, if we weren't goofing around so much we could have done this much faster. :):p But, anyway, managed to 3-man Nexus of Reality and still manage to get the Volatile Robots feat for my league mate, Ketsurose. He is the one who recorded the video, hope you enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: Some random person seems to have made a comment about Odyssey, the responsible party has since been pelted by stones in the groin multiple times. Our hearts go out to our opposite numbers on the EUPC, and even the USPC Odyssey.

• Like x 3
  2. Ketsurose New Player

It was a fun time. we should be makeing more soon
    • Like x 2
  3. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

You guys make entertaining vids, I find most raw gameplay vids of DCUO boring but I might have to subscribe after browsing a bit more.
    • Like x 1
  4. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

We plan to make more, videos should be entertaining as well as informative. We definitively do not take the game as seriously as some leagues, or players. ;)
    • Like x 2
  5. BumblingB I got better.

Obsolete Gadgets DPS, uhhuh. >.>
    • Like x 2
  6. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

To be fair, I was in there solo for a bit. Trying to solo the first fight, I failed a few times lol ;)
  7. BumblingB I got better.

Uhuh.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Ketsurose New Player

That picture says it all for the run
    • Like x 1