Once Again, I Need Help to Make a Costume....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jack T. Chance, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

For the last few years, it's been pretty easy for me to figure out how to make the costumes I've wanted to make for my characters, but there's one idea that's been stuck in my brain for awhile, that's one of the hardest yet for me. The reason is that there doesn't seem to be a chest style that's right for it.

I want to make... COBRA COMMANDER'S BATTLE ARMOR!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I've already got ideas for the helmet, the legs and feet, even the hands and shoulders, and I'm pretty sure I've found the right back style. But that chest, though.

Maybe I'm just not seeing the right style. Maybe someone here has a good idea I've missed. So let's see how close y'all can get to this one! ;)
    • Like x 1
  2. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Pants and shoes i would probably go with the steelworks gear from home turf
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

A decent starting point for the chest might be the Winged Fury chest. The metal part on that chest piece for males is still kinda big, but you'll definitely get the "metal on top of cloth" look as well as a high collar that could look like it's part of a sealed armor suit.

The only other one I can think of would be the LexCorp chest.
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Don't even get me started on that chest. I'm only half way to getting it, because I need to run the 2nd instance to obtain the rest of the Briefing, but I can't find ANY good guides online that will tell me how to actually get into the Little Bohemia STAR Labs Research Facility so I can actually obtain the Briefing! There's just no usable info ANYWHERE! :(
  5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Well the second instance in that series was used for one of the T3 solo missions (where you fight Lex Luthor) so you might be talking about the first part (ends in a fight against Metallo in a different STAR Labs facility).

Unless they made a change that I'm not aware of, if you can find someone who's Superman-mentored and group up with them, they should be able to get you into that instance so you can run the content and/or get the rest of the investigations and briefings contained in those two missions.
    • Like x 1
  6. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

the panstrs i think that you could use the deparment correction pants or argus operative
    hands i think that the checkmate operative or the argus operative could set it
    from the feet o think that the virtus knight could set or the dystopian amazon
    head i think that the furious head could set it
    and maybe for the face the snorkel
    i thix that you need the blue croma material or the steel neon croma material for the chest and trousers also ,the metalic material ,the red or dark metal croma,or the steel neon croma material for the matalic looks to the hands ,head and legs
    • Like x 1
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, so, here's what I've come up with so far... with 2 different helmet options....

[IMG]

HEAD: Military Tech
    CHEST: Tech Ninja (and MAN does it ever clip through hand styles! It's as bad as Hijacked Servitor in that regard! :()
    LEGS & HANDS: Manta
    BACK: Hijacked Servitor
    WAIST: Arkham Riot
    EMBLEM: Cobra, DUH! :p
    SHOULDERS: Vestments of Rage

And the alternate head style for if you want to actually see his eyes like on the figure...

[IMG]

HEAD: Gallant Centurion
    FACE: Gas Ventilator
    MATERIAL: Silver

Now I need to get the Gadgeteer Pistols Style for his weapon style.
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Is that from the Summer Seasonal Event? If so, I guess I'll have to wait until next year. :oops:
  9. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i tried to make it and this is the most close think that i could make with my lack of time
    [IMG]