Omnipotence Gloves (Elite)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Agent Flores, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Agent Flores Committed Player

[IMG]
    Got this on the new reg alert. Not sure if server first but I don't care either. Either way I happy with what I got. :p
    • Like x 11
  2. The Quickster Well-Known Player

some guy posted his 3 hours ago
    very nice though, im jealous
    • Like x 1
  3. Agent Flores Committed Player

awesome! I was looking through the threads to see if somebody else posted.
  4. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Is it in the loot table you see?
  5. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

Congrats. Someone got a pair in our first run so I'm hoping they aren't super rare. Wondering what the Tactical Archer style looks like though.
  6. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Green Arrow style.
  7. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

8. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

So jelly. I need to run this ish.
  9. Kreachure Committed Player

That's awesome and all, but... Why the hell are they 133....?
  10. Backseid Devoted Player

Cause when the next pair of hands drop, and have a better CR, we can wrestle with whether or not we should swap em out. And since CR>stats we will be pissed.

All part of the master plan.
    • Like x 4
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Nice. It's a shame it'll be irrelevant in 2 DLCs though.
    • Like x 2
  12. Korlick Loyal Player

Post a pic of the style.
    • Like x 1
  13. Pink Revenge Committed Player

in a world where only CR matters... the OP gear seems... silly. those stats might be awesome but... the second it holds you back on CR you have to toss in garbage. another case of not thinking about how dev choices affect the game in the long term.
    • Like x 3
  14. BumblingB I got better.

OP items were good before CR differential. Now they are a joke. The only upside to this, it is an elite affinity option in a normal instance.
    • Like x 5
  15. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Tbh I was hoping the OP item can have item lv 140, I mean what's the point of its OPness if I have to replace it with a 136 hands ? Since these days cr is more important than stats
    • Like x 1
  16. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

You mean by third...next two it will be fine..
  17. Elusian Crowd Control

There were 16 ppl getting the Hands across all 4 servers in the first hour of the episode 19 release. By the time the EU servers had the regular reset it ramped up to 63 players. Before I went to bed around 2.30am GMT it were 92 players with the gloves. When I woke up it was already above 100.

Yes I have no life but I'm also done with the Episode since last night and need to find smth to do XD
  18. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I just did a quick calculation on the CR calculator...

If the next cycle's gear is 140 and 143 and you have the 136 Rings, Trinket, Neck and Weapon, your CR will be 160.06 with the Omnipotent Hands and 160.76 with CR143 hands.

So it's good for at least another 3 full episodes including the rest of this month.

When you get to the final episode in the next cycle, having 146 Rings, Neck, Weapon and Trinket will boost your CR to 164, but if you continue to use the 133 Hands, your CR will only drop by 1 point to CR163.

In other words, it's worth obtaining.
    • Like x 5
  19. Ichiro Loyal Player

As we say in the groups I am in when someone gets a good drop "kick him";) , I mean congrats. I don't expect to ever see these even though I will run it everyday.
    • Like x 1
  20. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

So i have all the top gear you can get and i am still only 148.78 or something! What am i missing?