Omnibus

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rockhound665, May 8, 2024.

1. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Question: When queuing for Omnibus solo's, why does the algorithm only offer you the same 5 or 6 instances over and over again? Every blue moon it gives you something different but you have to decline and re-que about 10 or so times to get something different.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Edit: Because the game is broken.
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

He said solos.

Personally I run mainly solos and while some days I'll see a deluge of the same run (to heck with you Catwoman solo), but I wouldn't say it's the same ones every day. Within 7 or 8 opt outs most times I can hit one of the runs I'd prefer to run....Not every time, but most times.
    • Like x 2
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's a custom queue. Just queue up for whatever solo you want.
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

But that box with mostly useless catalysts and non-valuable collections....it's....so.....alluring.:eek:

Seriously...If I get one more HOP1 worthless collection from an Omni box I might just stop completely. Might as well get an empty box.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you already have or can't use any of the rewards it might as well be an empty box.
    • Like x 1
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Agreed. Maybe why Omni seems to be getting less and less attention these days. I almost never 'needed' anything from the box, but I always appreciated I'd get a few things to sell, but even that seems no longer worth it as every market is saturated and the boxes are filled with junk most times. For every 'Complex Crime scene riddle' there are 100's of 'Judgement card's and the like.
  8. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Hopefully as more episodes go into Omni rotation there’ll be more variety but who am I kidding naw the same instances will pop regardless.