omeva capsules dropping or broken?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by lukelucky, Mar 22, 2018.

1. lukelucky Devoted Player

According to chat they have yet to have 1 drop so is this not working or..... Well ubber low drop rates?
  2. Eve YouTuber

No drops for me either. I'm confused about it. Checked on Both EU and US.
  3. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Don't seem to be, I've been waiting for one to. Guess people have to buy them instead of using stabilizers they have saved until they can hotfix. What a coincidence lol
  4. lukelucky Devoted Player

I know a few people who bought a lot of keys and are feeling terribly cheated right now.
  5. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Just got one to drop
  6. lukelucky Devoted Player

1 dropped acording to chat seems they drop slower then norm but drop
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

Are they supposed to have an increased time or are they supposed to drop the same as every other TC?
  8. Sugr Bear Committed Player

I'm curious about why the mega capsules are account bound though, even the one that dropped in game. Was hoping to sell some.
  9. Sugr Bear Committed Player

And another. Apparently it was changed to 30 minutes between drops? Probably worth mentioning..
  10. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Probably because they expire. If you could trade them, I'm sure someone would sell one that is about to expire. They would get their money, then it could expires before the better has time to open it. So there butter would have paid a lot of money for nothing.

As for the purchased ones, you've bought unlocked mega capsules, so you would be giving away currency (Quarks) that you paid for.
    • Like x 1
  11. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Also apparently they don't stack
  12. Sugr Bear Committed Player

I hadn't thought of that, solid reasoning. Bummer still lol
    • Like x 1
  13. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Also again likely because of them expiring. How would you message that within the stack one expires in a few minutes, one expires tomorrow, and one expires in 14 days?
    • Like x 1
  14. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

they drop at a lower frequency.
    Since there is also a direct purchase, I don't think there is any reason to spam us with these capsules.
  15. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Definitely makes sense once you mentioned that with the tradable aspect
    • Like x 1
  16. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

I ran 5 characters and soo far not even one drop.
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

They are dropping at the intended rate, which is a little bit slower than a regular capsule. They don't stack and are account bound, because they will expire.
    • Like x 1
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I got 3 already (just enough to make a video about it :eek: ;) )..... so... they do drop..... just not as much as the Time Capsules. ;) ;)
  19. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

I brought one, it' s actually a good trade off, got my first aura for only $7.