Omega emblem the bottom of the emblem splits, is this intended?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tolly, Sep 2, 2022.

1. Tolly Committed Player

When you move the camera back as far as it will go, the 2 horizontal bars of the emblem split and there is one just below the full emblem. It doesn't look very clean...

Is this an effect wanted by the developers?

I see this as the emblem bearer, but I don't know if a player sees this duplication in his position.
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Can you post a pic or footage of what you mean?
  3. Tolly Committed Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

It may not be noticeable with the screen, but in the second screen, the camera is well backwards, I just cut the image a bit so that the bug is more visible, there, the duplication is like that, but with other equipment the duplication is sometimes done differently...
  4. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Oh wow that's really weird, almost looks like a very minimalist drawing of someone shrugging lmao. Wonder why it does that?
    • Like x 1
  5. Tolly Committed Player

Are you saying I'm making it up? I'm just saying that it shouldn't have to do that, unless you know very little about this emblem...
  6. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

:confused: I did not read that post as questioning whether you're being honest about it. I read it as agreement that it should be looked into.
    • Like x 3
  7. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

What? No.... I was remarking on how weird it was and how funny it looked and wondering why it happens......
    • Like x 2
  8. Tolly Committed Player

Ok, because when I read the post, I understood things like that, at first, thanks for the clarification ;)