OMAC trinket

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Evanhhs, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Evanhhs Well-Known Player

So in the past I use OMAC trinket for the 125% health buff for buff trolling. And I plan to buy one from Dr fate for my new toon, but then I see the description mentioned that the effect would be removed in field (something like that), anyone knows if it still works?
  2. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I to am curious about the description and am interested in getting it for my fire tank and since that item is really high in the Dr Fate vendor I can only hope it's working properly.
    • Like x 1
  3. Evanhhs Well-Known Player

I really hope that it works is it does before, or else what is the point of having it at such a high price lol
    • Like x 2
  4. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Exactly
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The transformation effect is removed when you enter a new map.
    • Like x 3
  6. Evanhhs Well-Known Player

OK then! Thank you so much mate
  7. Lara Committed Player

You dont get a 125% health buff omac trinket is just for drip no more no less.
    For Clip ppl use hologram trinket faster clip.
  8. Evanhhs Well-Known Player

Ohhh I thought it did in the past? Like increase your health for 30s upon use in combat
  9. Lara Committed Player

No you dont get 125% buff you just get a verry verry small health buff like you get idk 2-3k more health or some like that and a bit thougness all in one its just for flex
    • Like x 3
  10. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you aslo get 5% crit for weapon attacks too. Thats why prec dps use it.
    • Like x 3
  11. Lara Committed Player

Ye i totaly forgot to say that lol you right
  12. Lara Committed Player

That should help you
    • Like x 1
  13. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

At 1:26 of your video it shows 125% health buff.
    • Like x 1
  14. Jcal Dedicated Player

Definitely don't get the Omac trinket for the health buff.

Under Current Effects, the following is displayed: "125% base Health - Self (+30s)."

Please note the 'base Health' part. When I use the Omac trinket in tank role, I'm seeing a less than 1000 health increase (926, lol). The weapon crit buff is legit, the toughness buff is legit, the health buff however is so not worth your tokens.
    • Like x 1
  15. Evanhhs Well-Known Player

Base health means my health without any skill mods/pt/art/gear?
    • Like x 1
  16. Yaiba Committed Player

Yes, you're correct.
    • Like x 1
  17. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

It's a great pvp trinket tho.
  18. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

So it's not working as intended?
  19. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

It is. It just isn't working the way some people are misinterpreting it to work. If you have 200k health, this trinket will not and was never intended to give you another 200k+ health. It will give you like 800 health at that level roughly
  20. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

125% base health doesn't equate to 800. I'm no math wiz but that doesn't seem right. There are other trinkets that give you 35k health yet the omac trinket cost 300 or 350 fate tokens or whatever its called. For it to cost that much just so you can get your crit and toughness I mean cmon pvp is dead, getting your crit up for 300 tokens is absurd. Furthermore, they should just take out the 125% base health. It does nothing other trinkets give you way way more for far less currency.