Omaar's HL dps guide.

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by OMAAR, Feb 15, 2013.

1. La Shark Dedicated Player

so i waited 2hrs, its cool if things came up for u

I'm still willing to reschedule, pls let me know when its a good time for you
  2. Nemesir Well-Known Player

Very sorry about that bro, me and my wife got some errands outside. I've also chat with jr1nc ingame earlier and we also scheduled our run tomorrow morning, hope you can also join us there with jr1nc coz i'm sure it will be a blast ;)

On some other things testing loadouts earlier, got a run with some OP Gadgets DPS earlier on LD... and i was just wordering if how will the new upcoming Gadgets Patch coinciding with the new DLC will affect their DPS, particularly their EMP Pulse :D Coz guys, Gadget is really so OP right now :p
    • Like x 1
  3. La Shark Dedicated Player

all good, what time
  4. Dylan Top5 New Player

I wouldn't so much say that gadgets is op more than I would say that HL is under powered :p

Oh and the patch will greatly reduce gadgets DPS depending on what he was running
  5. Nemesir Well-Known Player

Sup guys, done testing my new N74 Loadout and Build. Damage Out increase is very good. I would just like to emphasize some important points regarding N74 Loadout and Build.

My current Build Stats now are:
    SP = 186
    Might = 5318
    Precision = 2934

N74 Build:

1. Skill Points allocation is distributed equally for Precision and Might Based Weapon Trees possible depending on ur SP numbers and getting all Critical Attack Chance and Critical Attack Damage Innates.

2. Base Gen Mod contains 2x Precision 6.3 and 2x Might 6.3.

3. The 2 Rings and Waist are modded with Precision & Might VI Mod due to the fact that Socket Bonus on those 3 gears are Precision bonus. All other red socket gears are modded Full Precision VI Mod.

4. Weapon is Dual Wield

N74 Loadout:

1. Snap Trap
    2. Recharge
    3. Chompers
    4. Inspiration
    5. Light Barrier
    6. Strafing Run

N74 Rotation:
    For AOE/Adds (Use Recharge ONLY ONCE per complete set rotation)
    * 1st Rotation = Weapon Mastery to Chompers clipped with Inspiration clipped with Recharge.
    * 2nd Rotation = Weapon Mastery to Chompers ONLY.
    * Repeat from the top. (Since Inspiration is still on the process of cooling down, repeating the cycle from the top means using Recharge only until Inspiration is up again).

For Boss/Single Target (Use Recharge ONLY ONCE per complete set rotation)
    * 1st Rotation = Weapon Mastery to Chompers clipped with Inspiration clipped with Recharge.
    * 2nd Rotation = Weapon Mastery to Snap Trap ONLY.
    * Repeat from the top. (Since Inspiration is still on the process of cooling down, repeating the cycle from the top means using Recharge only until Inspiration is up again).

* Use Light Barrier to pick-up you butt fast so you can continue DPSing.
    * When using Strafing Run and Orbital Strike, be sure to use/activate the 93 or 94 Trinket plus Inspiration and Recharge to buff up Precision & Might and Critical Attacks and clip it again with Recharge.

Note: Fore more damage output, you can use Might Soders or ATK Consumables and Back-Ups and Sidekicks.

Guys pls do some test runs with this and make some feedback here for more improvement. Thanks again ;)
  6. Nemesir Well-Known Player

Artifact Test Run using N74
    10/26/2014

[IMG]
    Damage Out

[IMG]
    Power In

Note: No Buff Soders, no Buff ATK Consumables, no Sidekicks, no Backups, no Supply Drops used in this run.
    • Like x 2
  7. Dylan Top5 New Player

I just hate that our add rotation is WM > chompers :(

So sick of WM
  8. Nemesir Well-Known Player

Hello Dylan, it's actually not just WM > Chompers, but all the underlying elements that makes it even more effective and interesting, and that is Recharge, Weapon Choice, and your Stats Build from SP allocation choice, Gear Mods combinations, and Base Mods composition as well.
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

So Snap Trap hitting harder than Fan? Why the change?
  10. Nemesir Well-Known Player

Fan is inconsistent and a bit slower than Snap Trap IMO. Another important thing with Snap Trap is it doesn't overwrite/cancel Chomper's DOT, so with ST and Chompers, u got BD (Burst Damage) on initial hit and 2 DOTs burning the boss continuously.
  11. Nemesir Well-Known Player

HL DPSing has only 2 Ways to go as for the current status of our game.

1. You can go Full Precision Based on all aspects: meaning Gear Mods, Base Gen Mods, and Skill Points allocation are all on Full Precision Based ONLY, and i repeat, ONLY if ur Loadout and Rotation involves HL COMBOS, which will eventually SLOWS DOWN ur DPS Speed & Output Potential due to animation length issues. Remember the meaning of DPS acronym, Damage Per Second. And as a DPS, every millisecond counts.

2. You can go (Mixed) Precision & Might Based an all aspects: meaning Gear Mods, Base Gen Mods, and Skill Points allocation are all on equal terms for Precision & Might which will take full advantage of Weapon Mastery Bonus Damage and Burst Initial Hit and DOT Damage, which will in turn SPEEDS UP ur DPS & Output Potential.

Now it's all up for us to decide on which way we go as of the moment until our HL Power got some well deserved revamp/fix soon.
  12. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Nice power to damage ratio.

About 20:1
  13. Nemesir Well-Known Player

Thanks bro, Power to Damage Ratio can still be improved with additional LUCK DROP on gear upgrade. Still haven't got the OP Neck from LD, and still missing 94 Head, Hands, Chest, Legs, Shoulders Drop :(, still using 94 of those from Vendor :confused: .
  14. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Eh difference is minimal lol.
    HL will need some more tweaks.
    the power costs seem too high.
  15. Nemesir Well-Known Player

Yes, i'm with u on that with HL needing some more major tweaks
    About power costs, u should see Gadgets DPS Power In numbers on raids, lol :D
  16. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Yeah. I see lol.
  17. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

Try this loadout on single targets:

WM > HC-GH/Ram-ST/Chompers/(Inspiration) > repeat

I use DW with it.
  18. Dylan Top5 New Player

I'll try it, but the only thing I do with my HL toon is pvp since I actually get to use my melee moves and constructs. When the new DLC drops I'll get back to PVEing, but I had to stop because I feel like HL has been reduced to WM spam in pve
    • Like x 1
  19. Victor99dcuo Well-Known Player

i did your loadout its works great but i still like using the Staff lol
  20. Nemesir Well-Known Player

Sure i will Dark. Many thanks :D