Omaar's HL dps guide.

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by OMAAR, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Zur-En-Arrh28 New Player

I guess the next best thing for non-Acros would be... GAS. I mean.. it does move you back, right? So when you're feeling too close throw in a few of those at whomever is de-buffed.
    • Like x 1
  2. OMAAR New Player

Our glitch becomes MOST apparent at prime War. Never enter a dps contest at PBG.
  3. OMAAR New Player

Depends on power available. Cold-snap needs more power.
  4. OMAAR New Player

Bishop,
    I have started to record new CTSV values. Before you mod anything I think you'd want to read the results, so will I. I went with a gut feeling regarding prec 5 instead of prec/might 5 becuase I'm crazy.

Math will settle this.
  5. OMAAR New Player

Yes Gas would be good. I will try it soon enough as IR dies too much.
  6. OMAAR New Player

Cold Snap: St-Fan-jump
    WTF : St-fan-jump-LW-LW throw asap.
  7. OMAAR New Player

Zur the three to one rule will be changed very very soon. With Ram only hitting once and the crazy CTSV buffs.

Interestingly enough weapon CTSV remain constant ( and sliiiiighlty nerfed by 0.05 ish ) meaning devs did indeed buff HL in anticipation of DLC 7.
    • Like x 1
  8. Bishop New Player

I missed a key bit of information in that quote, I meant to say "I felt with going full Precision in T4 my might was taking a reduced strength to compensate hence 3:1 wasn't holding true."

The big question will be the Expert mods. If they operate the way they are going as I understand them, Precision V(E) will need a big chunk to be superior to Precision & Might V(E).

Bishop
  9. Enjoi Well-Known Player

Omaar what did they buff on HL?
  10. Zur-En-Arrh28 New Player

Oh no!!! There was 0.05 dmg nerf to weapon attacks!?!?

Those bastards distracted us with 200+precision and 30+DPS added to our my weapons (almost overnight), all the while their Ninja team did their dirty deeds to our beloved tap Grenade. The nerve! :cool:
  11. Warlan New Player

Hah, it wasn't a contest just frustration. Yes I ended up third but then my fan and pT wasn't going off 50% of the time. LOL. Good to know this isn't an issue outside of that raid.
    • Like x 1
  12. bedovean New Player

I have not lost in DPS since t5 came out and i have ran all content including both t5 raids. So I am either doing something right or your doing something wrong XD. I generally in t5 raids are a mil+ above the other dps. On PBG I had 1 mil damage and the next highest (gadgets about same gear) was 400k under me
  13. bedovean New Player

Current loadout is:
    Claw-Ram-Snaptrap-LB-Strafe-GH

For ranged per how much power out troll gives:
    low power out-GAS
    super low power out-RSF
    good power out-mix of GAS/Cold-snap
    great power out-Coldsnap/FFF
    Lots of adds-RSF/coldsnap

Melee:
    Low power-RSF
    good power-NCN
    great power-FFF

Reason RSF is in melee too is honeslty there is no good low power cost Melee that can beat RSF in my opinion. In alerts it seems the power cost increase is much more noticable. I have not used LW and will not unless i see GH as not worth it, but With the stacking DoT's you may be suprised on how much damage it does, it actually does more to single target then Coldsnap. At least in boss fights it seems. In raids im pure Coldsnap ranged, only reason is FFF is risky and we are not geared high enough yet to take that risk as you can easily whipe your whole team if you get shield put on you. i fight the bats though, no idea how the lex's are.
  14. OMAAR New Player

Precision constructs.
  15. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Tell people to stop dying so we can compete! =b
  16. Warlan New Player

The combos weren't executing bed. Did you miss that part? I'm on PS3. The inputs were particularly bad that night so it was very hard to get the timing right. We were all pretty close but considering half the time my fan and rifle werent going off and i was just lunging or hopping... well imagine what it would have been if it wasn't doing that. I probably should have tried relogging but it was a pug group my league leader dragged me into (think he was helping out a friend). :) I've also been trolling exclusively since T5 came out. :)
  17. Warlan New Player

Try these hybrid over RSF for melee.
    War's hybrid: Claw-Hclaw-Ram-WT>/Ram-WT
    LLL: hybrid Ram-WT>/Claw-claw-Hold Claw-ram-WT

Both are roughly 140 power/s vs 119 for RSF.
  18. Enjoi Well-Known Player

Awesome, i hit 946 prec last night.
    • Like x 1
  19. Ri0THL Level 30

which one of those legends solo drops the rifle, so I can keep replaying it?
  20. OMAAR New Player

Rerun alerts.