Old Trinket Pets (TOM/Servo)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Nocturnal, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

True, but like I said, these items weren't even deemed "exclusive" in the first place so that should make it more an easier decision for them to release them again if they do :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I have TOM-bot on my old account and would love to get it on my new account, which is my main account, because TOM-bot is hilarious and even if it did 1 DPS, I would equip it on someone just to hear the one-liners.
    • Like x 1
  3. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

At first I would have liked to have it for the appearance alone but the feature you mention makes it even more awesome!
  4. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

5. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Perhaps let’s this trinket come back but without the sound effects & without the sound voiceovers.
    • Like x 1
  6. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I wouldn't mind either way
  7. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Devs, please consider this :)
  8. The Con Dedicated Player

Or.... Maybe we could get a real Tom Servo...

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Idk, might not look as good with my character XD
  10. Sghoul Well-Known Player

As someone who somehow has the Servo and Amazon Gauntlet, I would have no issue with allowing new players to get them. Mind you, a raid full of Tom-Bots or Servos might be pretty annoying ;)

At the very least you could add them to the Quark vendor
    • Like x 1
  11. BumblingB I got better.

Remember the days of yore, when they released these? Servo's talking smack everywhere? Later, TOM Bots giving you insults about your skills? #sobatmansentyouin #goodtimes
    • Like x 3
  12. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

+1 The trinkets need to be worked on.
    It used to be nice to think of different trinkets you'd use for different situations. I remember having CC trinket too which now it's not really useful, just a tiny bit for healers for the extra shield that doesn't last long at all but even then.

I used to run with the def trinket too but now it's not viable at all. Trinkets should be reviewed and updated so that they give % or so.
    • Like x 1
  13. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I agree, especially since (with the release of the MAM artifact) pet loadouts are more a thing now.
  14. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Perhaps one of these can be a day 21 reward ;)

Hint hint nudge nudge

Please don't stab me with pitchforks I wasn't being serious (maybe).

Rather, perhaps added as a tiered pet in an old(er) instance with a feat attached (such at bat drone was)? Idk. Just please give us on Xbox a chance to enjoy it :)

Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  15. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Was reminded of this from another thread, please consider them making an appearance :)
  16. Great Architect Loyal Player

Yes, but Humans are social animals, and sometimes prefer to ask actual people ;). Apart from anything else, it's easier to get quantative / comparative answers directly from Humans than from Google.
  17. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I would totally buy a month of membership for this as a reward OR purchase them from MP if was available :3
  18. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Any chance these could be a thing again pretty please? Xbox didn't have the pleasure of enjoying these items yet. :)
  19. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I'd love to see more players have access to them. They were a cool gift back in the day but i feel as though not a lot of players use them since the pets were re-worked. I also wouldn't mind these becoming accessories now with the next anniversary event or something along those lines.
    • Like x 3
  20. Mike_B Level 30

We should keep some things exclusive and in the past.