Old Trinket Pets (TOM/Servo)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Nocturnal, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I just recently heard about some trinket pets from the past that are just too awesome to overlook:

TOM-Bot Device
    25th Century Communicator
    Partially Assimilated Servo Unit

From what I've read, these were awarded to players for their loyalty to having membership long ago, and weren't advertised as "exclusive". They were also not around anymore when DCUO came to Xbox, in which I reside. Any possible chance they could make an appearance (again)? Thanks!
    • Like x 13
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Yeah, they were legendary gifts, you're right they weren't exclusive (notwithstanding nothing's really exclusive), but I think if they were to come back you should at the very least have to subscribe. :)
    • Like x 7
  3. BumblingB I got better.

I wouldn't mind if they revisited them and made them tier pets to bring them up. Allowing old players to have something they enjoyed work with damage and new players get to enjoy fun trinket pets. <3
    • Like x 9
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Sure, I was actually thinking about this sorta thing the other day, but this new pet system seriously lacks "support pets", of which these pets loosely are given they give 5% health.

It makes me wonder perhaps its time to buff some support pets like these, the doom spores, the pumpkins, the boos, the summer crab things and make them more viable to use.

More defense, better taunting etc, would be really cool to be able to run some decent pets in support role.
    • Like x 2
  5. Jcal Dedicated Player

We the Playstation/PC Loyalty Deletation request the Vapor Aura from the Xbox Loyalty Delegation.

Hand over that baby first, then we'll talk. /s
    • Like x 3
  6. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Wait.... What? :eek:
  7. Proxystar #Perception

LOL, yeah the original white vapor aura was a Microsoft exclusive as were a few other items.
    • Like x 1
  8. BumblingB I got better.

That one is a little trickier of an exclusive, since that is related to the Microsoft Store. Companies like to have platform exclusives.

I'm all for sharing, but that one is more legal related.

Note, I'm PC/Switch. I also hate the idea of exclusive styles and items.
    • Like x 3
  9. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Sure, by all means have it :). It's ugly, barely noticeable, and any1 that wears it over here is deemed a noob since you get it after the tutorial anyway lol. Some ppl rock Thunderstorm Aura instead, since it's basically a glorified vapor aura XD
    • Like x 1
  10. nanoUSB Well-Known Player

I'd support this. TOM Bot is funny and everyone should at least get the chance to regularly enjoy his goofy jokes and rants :D
    • Like x 5
  11. BumblingB I got better.

I use TOM Bot on my healer and he makes fun of me all the time. "OW! Why didn't you bring a healer?"
    • Like x 4
  12. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

As Gadgets, one of these would be absolutely perfect with my buff troll. The heartthrob doesn't fit at all especially with being a villain XD
  13. Belthazur Dedicated Player

What Other Items...Curious to Know?
  14. Proxystar #Perception

Let me tell you a story about a Goose named Google.

One day a boy got lost in the forest and couldn't find his way out. The little boy began to cry when all of a sudden out of no where came the sound, "splish splosh, splish splosh" and along waddled a beautiful white goose.

"Oh my" cried the boy! "What pray tell are you?", "have you come to eat me?"

The goose let out an avian laugh "ho ho ho", "not at all little boy, I am a magical goose named Google, I know everything, except things removed under the copyright digital millennium act".

"Oh wow, that's amazing" proclaimed the boy!

"Isn't it!" Screamed Google the goose.

"Why are you screaming?" Asked the boy, a little scared.

"Oh my bad" said Google, "I lost control of my volume, got a little excited"

"All good"says the boy. "Anyway can you help me Google?"

"Why yes I can little boy!" Replies Google. "You can ask me anything you want and I can provide you with the answer".

"No cap!" The boy says while laughing, Google laughs as well "bet!"

Google and the boy then wander off down the forest path onto their next adventure.

Finna be continued.
    • Like x 2
  15. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Bruh XD
  16. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

17. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I heard about those. I'm gonna see if I can find a video to hear some
  18. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I second, third, fourth, fifth…587th this motion!
    • Like x 2
  19. Drathmor Unwavering Player

they already gave other exclusive items so screw it I'm totally down to get these if someone doesn't have them.

I would include the joker blimp and the bat drone pets also

Please give that joker blimp I've chased that stupid thing for over a decade its about time I cought me one ;)
    • Like x 1
  20. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

They need to stop with these exclusive items already. I don't care if someone has been playing the game twelve years to my six years has more "loyalty" to the game, my length of playing should count for something too. I've been a member for years ongoing so I should have access to everything ranging from rare materials to yes even the Las Vegas Elvis suit. I'm a paying customer and longtime (5+ years) player so why not? Exclusivity is only for people who want to hoard things for themselves. It doesn't make for a stronger gaming community which DCUO desperately needs.
    • Like x 2