Old School US PC/PS4 Villains Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Hellclown127!, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

Old School (Villain US PC/PS) Hello DC Universe Online community, Hellclown127 here, our league Old School is currently recruiting on the Villain side. We are a smaller group of dedicated Elite players looking to expand our ranks. Down to earth people and highly knowledgeable on most feats, roles, and powers. Some of us in Old School have been around since beta or soon after. Everyone is easy going and easy to talk to, whether you want to just talk about random stuff or the game itself. Drama free and willing to help with feats, gear and gameplay.

-All Roles Welcome
    -All League Buffs active
    -We'll help with Skill points
    -420 Friendly
    -League Discord for general chat and scheduling -Feat runs
    -Players active Night/Day

Requirements:
    -18+
    -Active
    - 175 SP Minimum
    -Artifacts for chosen role (DPS, Controller, Tank, Healer) Rank 80 Minimum
    -Mic (Preferred however not required)

Questions or interested in joining us, comment here or message any of these characters in game:

League Leader - Auron Ragnarok
    Co-Leader - Incinerating Inferno
    Co-Leader/Discord Manager - Hellclown127
    Thanks everyone and have fun.
  2. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

Hello everyone, Hellclown here.
    Here's an update for the US PS/PC Villain league Old School.

We have updated our requirements, as we are now allowing members regardless of Combat rating, Skill Points, and Artifacts progress. We hope to have some higher level players join our ranks, so that everyone can get content completed. However we are willing to help and teach anyone that would like to join.

Current requirements:
    -Active
    -18+
    -Drama Free
    -A mic is not required however is very helpful

Aside from that all we ask is be open-minded and willing to learn and help eachother in the league.
    Have a nice day!
  3. CapiBasti New Player

Hi,

Me and my brother would like to join the league (PC) we are pretty new players and want to start growing up, we are lvl 30 and almost T1 gear done.
    Discord: CapiBasti#4532
    You can contact me on discord if I’m not online.

21 and 23 yo.
  4. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

We'd be happy to have you, I've added you on the game and discord.
  5. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

Hello everyone! Hellclown127 here.

Episode 41 is just around the corner and with that comes many features as well as stat clamping on all out of relevancy content. With that said Old School is still recruiting on the villain side. Anyone is welcome, all roles and types of players. We are looking for active players, Elite and new alike. Currently Old School's roster has players that have been around for years and some that are new or returning players. We have players that play during the night time and some during the day. Looking forward to meeting anyone that would like to join.

We will help with feats, collections, augments, and artifacts where able too. Join us in preparing for episode 41 and soon after HALLOWEEN!!!!!
  6. Ripkord5150 New Player

Good evening. My gf and I have just started. I played way back when and had a pretty high healer. Lost that account started over. Looking for open minded/like minded people to play and level and go through end game content. Not super hardcore but looking to have fun. Thank you