Old loot system sharing returns = bug?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MsTickle Fate, Jul 31, 2020.

1. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I'm pretty sure it's a bug that last night, when I was teamed up with someone and collecting occasional collections, the old style set of choices for loot settings appeared for me, which confused me.

I've never even used that system, so i didn't touch it, but all the options were there: "Master Looter," "Round Robin," "Need Before Greed," etc.

I'm guessing this is likely not intended?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You must have not farmed collections with a group in a while because that loot sharer has always been up. The only time it doesn't pop up is when someone out of range grabs a collection.
    • Like x 2
  3. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Yeah, you can usually select it as an option if you're group leader from the D-pad menu (if I recall correctly) - I usually leave it set to Need / Greed because that seems the most diplomatic form of loot request; since it mostly applies only to collections these days, it's a great sorting mechanism when you're doing big group stuff in one of the open world areas.
    • Like x 1
  4. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

You are correct. Yeah, it has been a long long while.

Though it's not that I haven't been in groups getting collections. It's that I tend to not form groups and thus am rarely leader.

I just hadn't noticed in ages that that set of choices was still hanging around. My bad.

Does anyone ever actually change their settings on loot, and if so, which to and why?