Old Content fun again

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Curse Bringer, Aug 29, 2021.

1. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

almost 11 years worth of content in this game. I am having so much fun replaying these old instances and having to remember specific mechanics. Its actually quite humorous to me seeing my group get one shot out of no where, and then collectively facepalming because of that mechanic we forgot. PW has been really fun still pulling off EO with all 5 monsters out at once, and actually feeling challenging. Sub construct and prime were two of my favorite raids and now I can replay them endlessly for marks. The added incentive of Iconic weapons randomly dropping is even better, and now Every boss I kill helps me level up my alts CR wise up to 280. FOS2 isnt as bad as remembered with the Save The Universe Feature, And i'm hopping the same applies for Inner. (that rade gave me nightmares) The House Of Legends is a awesome addition. can't wait to see all the new NPCs that are planned on that long list of Charons. The daily login rewards could use some better options on the vendor but the concept is a great one, very excited for the DR Fate helmet.

All and all, this is the happiest I've been playing in quite some time. TY
    • Like x 7
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Alright for some. :(
  3. Sgt. Rock Active Player

Good for you

Sorry I beat those horses dead a looooong time ago. I have No Desire to re irun old DLCs again. I have alraedy grinded them ibto oblivion..
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Then don't.
  5. Sgt. Rock Active Player

Kinda handcuffed us into running the old DLCs because Source Marks, ya know.
  6. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

You can buy source marks too.
  7. Proxystar #Perception

You can run dailies and solos you literally never have to step foot in group on duty.