ok...what's this now?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by golddragon71, Feb 9, 2018.

1. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I logged in today with my speedster this morning and after I fed my krypto and got a meaningless nothing from isis, I went to Central city (I have the teleport mod installed)
    As usual I materialize on top of the building across the street from the Flash Museum's Front yard/park before I jumped down to street level (SUPER HERO LANDING!!!) I noticed a strange glowing blue bubble on the rooftop across the street.
    curious, I ran up the building in question and found this:
    [IMG]27788272_2281634521862166_956342992310643033_o by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

It's not a rally pointt bubble like those in gotham and Metropolis. you can walk through it.
    If you approach it and have the camera facing your character, there's a point where the camera stops and the character closes in as if the cameraman's back was to a wall..
  2. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

No idea, but it looks like water in your screenshot
  3. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

yeah it sounds like it to if you get close enough
  4. Vagrant Committed Player

It has to do with the new Deluge episode coming out, they just dropped that a little too early.
    • Like x 1
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

• Like x 7
  6. Dene Devoted Player

was just looking for that to put in.. I love the wording of it
  7. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

omg central citys pregnant!
    • Like x 3
  8. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yep, I saw that too, and ran through it (so not a villain rally point :p).

Also, similar bubble near the villain teleporter, which does act like a villain rally point (my hero couldn't go through it).

Also noticed that you can get all the way to the shore, so WilderMidnight's guess about CC being pregnant could be correct - she's certainly getting bigger. :D
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I noticed the original CC extends to the shore like the Starro version a few months ago, but didn’t say anything because even though there’s nothing there in the original, it makes the place just a little less claustrophobic...
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They extended regular CC last year during the Starro episode.
    • Like x 1
  11. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yep, I remember. Just wasn't expecting to see it today. :)
  12. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

I noticed you could get to the shore a few months before the starro event started. In preparation of it most likely.
  13. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

CONFIRMED?????????????????

[IMG]
    • Like x 1