OG Player considering coming back... Villain PS4

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Oleandis, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Oleandis Well-Known Player

Hey everyone! I’m posting because I played this game for about 5 1/2 years from the time the game came out until about 2 years ago. I was extremely active and have 250+ sp. I decided to log in the other day just to see what was going on and was pleasantly surprised at all the new content and skill tree revamp; however, I’m very confused with the new augments, artifacts, and materials.

I’m looking for an active, friendly, high level league that has strong communication and regularly runs content together. I am Nature and eventually would get geared for both DPS and Healing. At this point I’m premium, but if I can find an active league I will strongly consider subbing again.

Thanks for your time!

Oleandis
  2. Oleandis Well-Known Player

Bumping - because - why not?
  3. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

I can give u some lg names, but maybe Rare Breed? At least for now, they are decent, i even play whit some of the dudes from there:3 Ups forget then, xd. The only villain lg i know that is decent its Vagrant, but never talked whit the dudes in person and they likely have high requirements.
  4. Oleandis Well-Known Player

Yea - I was in Vagrant before I quit the game because my son was born. Apparently they didn't think that was a valid reason to stop playing so now none of them will speak to me. lol. They can be as good as possible in the game but they clearly lack the ability to understand real life happenings.