Odd

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sleepy Healer, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Saids world up but i cant get past launchpad >_>
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Got a message while playing NWN that PSN is under maintenance.
  3. Proddy Active Player

yea , having some trouble getting into the game as well . The game stated , in the on-duty menu that I was not eligible for anything so I logged to try and fix the issue and that resulted to some long wait times and eventually not getting in :D I'm sure it wont last too long
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

>_> a surpise mantience ugh
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

So its not just me yay
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Just got in
  8. Wallachia Devoted Player

Your CR is not high enough.
    • Like x 5
  9. VV Dedicated Player

I got kicked right after I completed RiT and DWF. Now I can't even log on. There are sudden lag spikes and game is crashing way too much.
  10. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Yea I can't log in at all.
  11. IceRaven198 Well-Known Player

How long is the world supposed to be down for :(
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

It was up three hours ago, at least it was on PC
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working through a few intermittent connection issues impacting all of Daybreak's games.
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Is it a problem with just PS? Had no trouble getting into DCUO earlier, and was just in EQ2
  15. Swamarian Committed Player

I'm on PC and I froze for about a minute before getting kicked out. Couldn't log into the forums for a couple of hours after the world came back up.
    • Like x 1
  16. light FX Steadfast Player

Stuff has been messed up all day. Took me 6 tried to get in the game around 3pm central. Have friends and league mates who cant get in at all right now. And i finally just got into my forum account after about 5 hours.
    • Like x 1
  17. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

someone Fing with us again??!!
  18. HymnOfMercy Dedicated Player

Yep. DDOS attack
  19. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Is PSN having connectivity issues too? I play through my Vita and haven't been able to connect. Usually restarting my PS4 and/or router (even though this shouldn't affect my connection since I have a direct connection but it does :/) fixes it but that hasn't helped.

If someone is I doubt it is a coincidence given the recent debatably questionable release. ;)
    • Like x 1