Oceangeddon

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by EconoKnight, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Cordelia Well-Known Player

To be fair, I read it exactly as Zoe did. It sounded like you were insulting people who held it in private halls/bases. I see now that you didn't mean it that way, but it definitely came across that way. In future, you might keep in mind how that kind of statement will come across.
    • Like x 3
  2. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

I really appreciate people who make these public in large zones rather than selfishly hoarding them for themselves.
    • Like x 1
  3. KiraDanvers Well-Known Player

Instead of spawning loads of Darkseids, it would have been cool if Oceans emulated Darkseid (from the Batman/Superman: Apocalypse animated movie) .......by spawning in loads of Doomsdays on the beach in Themyscira [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Eve YouTuber

That would be epic haha
  5. Hraesvelg Always Right

Language can be messy and intentions can be lost. Words are just...sounds we make to convey thoughts. It isn't a 1:1 basis. I can't help how everyone will interpret everything I say, or I'd never say anything at all. I mean, you can live your life constantly on the knife's edge of possibly saying something that might ruffle someone's feathers. If there's a question...one can always ask what someone meant by something. I mean, this comment you just posted sounded haughty and condescending as all get out, as if you've never said something that someone else didn't take in the manner in which you meant it. You probably didn't mean to come across like that, so I'm not going to rush to judgement to take umbrage.