Obot and Mbot loot drops need a GU fix too

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fightingbudha, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Fightingbudha New Player

Now that they toyed with the Gotham Wastelands loot drops and made them so you can get a piece of armor every time they need to fix the Obot and Mbot loot drops. I think I only have 4 of each and been going at it for quite some time. I got the exalted and corrupted before the fix just fine I had both within a month, but this Obot and Mbot is just no where near that. I understand you want people to progress in the game faster and the exalted and corrupted gear is more of a necessity than the others, but in think this needs some GU34 love and make these drop rates a lot better.
    • Like x 13
  2. Poo New Player

I've never heard anyone ask for this before.
    • Like x 2
  3. Scott Zyur New Player

I haven't even done Obot or Mbot enough for those 10pt feats due to the horrid drop rates of the gear. I'm glad they adjusted the raven bounty though, I've ran that every week since release and am still 1 piece away from the feat.

Please fix Obot and Mbot devs.
  4. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

I agree. Since theses are daily make it a random piece of the set (so you can't just complete it in 8 days) but at least you get a chance to get what you need every time.
  5. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

If they made the drop rates better, perhaps more calls to run them would go out, thus helping people who are not at the end of the end-game content yet earn more marks. It needs to be done next update.
    • Like x 1
  6. GrumpySnot New Player

Agreed, i gave up on ,obot an mbot, unless, my wife an I, are in the area. Drops on them stink.
  7. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I would've preferred that they adjusted this more so than Raven. Raven was at least reasonably achievable with patience. A bad roll on Raven was a MoR. The bots just keep dropping Doom Seeds III.
    • Like x 2
  8. Remander Steadfast Player

Don't underestimate the power of Doom Seeds. :eek:

Seriously, though. Glad they made the change. I'll finally be finishing my Exalted set this week (still needed 4, if you believe that). I saved up the side bosses just for this update. Will replay to get the last piece. Then, I'm done with all but that pesky Primeval Demons feat. Ugh.
  9. Fightingbudha New Player

Yeah I can't believe how bad this drop rate is compared to everything else in the game. I think certain pieces drop more than others as well as I have gotten the steelworkers chest piece 4 times. I'm really hoping this gains some traction so I can complete these feats
  10. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yes this needs to be done. +1
  11. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

Yea I made several threads about this...probably four within this last month....no response on any of the threads...I hope they at least read them
  12. Fightingbudha New Player

So do I lol. It seems like a lot of people are having this issue I am very surprised they haven't moved on it at all.