Number of Sorcery possible builds?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Not_Drake, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Not_Drake Level 30

Hey friends,

I been playing since launch, but I have always been a controller. I am considering jumping to sorcery, but I wanted to know how many different builds it can utilize. The main reason I have been trolls is because of the many different roles it can take on such as full debuffing, battery, field controller etc (I have 11 armories that I use).

I have heard sorcery being mentioned as being pretty versatile. What kind of builds can I make? (I.E. summoner, full healer, etc)
  2. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Lots, some more effective than others. Are you talking healing dps or both?
  3. Not_Drake Level 30

Both!
    Any possible variation: full dps, battle healer, full support, etc.

Also, isthe arbiter of destiny skill have any viability
  4. WildcatHunter Committed Player

Mid range update will allow for more builds until that happens you will 2-3 loadouts for both roles. True battle healer will be possible after that update. Right now you can play more actively using several dps powers to heal. You can run a watcher loadout or guardian for tankless instances. Dps will be fury based with several options that are situational.
  5. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

Sorc is a power hard to get wrong...excellent choice...
  6. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

If you build it, it will work
  7. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Almost every power works in both roles. Some of your top dps powers will heal in role. Fury and offering is your am. Tie in Grand summoning and you for 3 slots that can be almost anything. Summoning tree regens power after offering.

Fury,off,GS,shard,trans,circle is the standard
    Fury,off,Soulwell,shard,trans,soul barrage is fun
    Fury,off ,SW,circle,shard,GS (bleeder/DOT loadout)

Healer
    Watcher,RW,circle,shard,boon,rejuvenate
    Watcher, rw,circle,soul syphon,boon,rejuv (works great on adds )
    Watcher, rw,circle,sw,boon,rejuv
    Watcher, rw,circle,trans,shard,rejuv (good Damage healer build)

This could take forever. Baleful SC gives of nice heals on large groups. I or is good if you can time it right.
  8. TestReporter Loyal Player

i like this:
    Shard of life,Soul well,Circle of destiny,Fury,Oferring,Grand Summoning
    HB-Solar flame
    there are a lot of sorcery loadouts, and u can use different weapons, when u really need the damage take the best build, when doing easy things u can just get another weapon and a fun loadout.
  9. Not_Drake Level 30

Oh wow these sound fantastic!
    I may end up doing the switch after all! My character concept is deeply imbued with gadgets though, so I'll have to think of a way to make this work.

But sorcery sounds too fun to pass up! Thanks for all the replies