Nude dude

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Acewraith, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Acewraith New Player

Any particular reason that the loading screen has the back of a naked guy on it? Seems kind of strange. Is this an inside joke by the devs?
  2. Super Lantern Active Player

do you have pics?
  3. Stardazer Committed Player

LOL. Yeah, I need to see pics.
  4. Acewraith New Player

Only in full screen mode; I apologize for the onscreen keyboard, but I do not have a "print screen" button setup on my Kinesis Advantage keyboard. I'm not trolling, it really shows me a naked dude every time I log in.. [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Acewraith New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Acewraith New Player

..and there is the top. The onscreen keyboard covers it up, but you could put the two pics together and that's what I'm seeing. Note, that it does not do this in windowed mode. I only just found that out because I windowed it to use the onscreen keyboard.. to try to move it out of the way but still use the print screen button. The nude dude simply does not appear unless it's full screen.
  7. Super Lantern Active Player

must be a glitch, because I don't have that in my game.
    • Like x 1
  8. Acewraith New Player

Well it is definitely in mine. Maybe I am being personally targeted :p
    • Like x 1
  9. Stardazer Committed Player

Hahaha! I love that glitch. I have heard that some people experience that on PC. I'm not entirely sure why it is, but it does happen. Hopefully a dav can provide better insight.
    • Like x 1
  10. Acewraith New Player

Yes.. maybe we can @$$ them some questions
    • Like x 1
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I've been playing on PC since 2012 and I've never seen that. o_O
    • Like x 1
  12. Acewraith New Player

I guess I'm going to have to make an actual video then..
  13. Acewraith New Player

Here ya go pal, now you can watch with your own eyes: https://streamable.com/5za2qn
  14. Proxystar #Perception

Happens with an AMD graphics card when in full screen. It's the same, when you're playing full screen with an AMD card you also don't see the loading screen pictures you just see a darkened image of the last thing on your screen.

As far as I know this does not happen with Nvidia cards, if you've got one of those it would be the first time I've seen someone with Nvidia have the issue. :)
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That explains it! I'm part of the Nvidia Glorious PC Gaming Master Race! ;)