Test Discussion Nubia (T3) Ally Functionality Feedback

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Ranmaru, Oct 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranmaru Developer

Greetings amazonians, today we are showing off a new ally that you can pick up off of the PC test vendor.
    Nubia

Combat Ability
    To Me!
    • Knocks back, damages, and potentially knocks down enemies. Damage increases with Affinity level
    • Heals player and group members twice for a percentage of health.
    • 90 sec cooldown.
    Passive Ability - unlocks Affinity lvl 4
    Amazonian Poultice
    • Upon a successful counter, heal for a percentage of max health. Heal again for percentage of health for self and teammates
    • 30 sec cooldown
    Passive Ability 2 - unlocks Affinity lvl 6
    Amazonian Honor
    • Upon killing an enemy Gain 4% Might and 8% Precision for increasing time for you and your teammates
    • 30 sec cooldown

Upcoming Affinity Level Bonuses
    (2)+ 17% damage, 6% heal X2
    (3)+14% damage, 7% heal X2
    (4)+ 12% damage, 8% heal X2
    (PA1) 1% health self, 1% health self+team
    (5)+11% damage, 9% heal
    (PA1) 1.5% health self, 1.5% health self+team
    (6) +10% damage, 11% heal
    (PA1) 2% health self, 2% health self+team
    (PA2) 4% might, +8% Precision 6 secs 30 sec cooldown
    (7)+17% damage, 13% heal
    (PA1) 2.5% health self, 2.5% health self+team
    (PA2) 4% might, +8% Precision 7 secs -28 sec cooldown
    (8)+8% damage, 15% heal x2
    (PA1) 3% health self, 3%health self+team
    (PA2) 4% might, +8% Precision 8 secs -25% sec cooldown
    (9) +7% damage, 18% heal X2
    (PA1) 3.5%health self, 3.5%health self+team
    (PA2) 9 secs, 23sec cool down,
    (10)+22% damage, 20% healx2
    (PA1) 4%health self, 4% health self+team

(PA2) 10 secs duration + 20 sec cooldown

Please let us know what your thoughts are!
    • Like x 5
  2. Eve YouTuber

Can't get her from the vendor. I get "Vendor Request Failed" message.
  3. Yaiba Committed Player

I'm so confused about the 2nd passive:
    . It starts with 30s cd -> 28s cd (ok) -> -25%s cd (???) -> -23s cd (ok) -> +20s cd ....:D
  4. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Is this going to be earnable in game & not locked behind $? Asking so i know whether to serve Flash his eviction notice from my support ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. Ranmaru Developer

When you click buy and it says vendor request failed does Nubia appear in your allies menu instead of your inventory? or does she not appear at all.
  6. Ranmaru Developer

My apologies, it seems like there was a typo on the sheet
    30s cd -> 28s cd -> 25s cd -> 23s cd -> 20s cd
    no funny business just flat number decrease.
  7. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Just simply as a FYI, purely just to make your job easier. It would be best to remove any and all ambiguity from the ally descriptions initially, based on all previous experience with them.

For Amazonian Poultice, why does it need to be 2 separate heals to the tank? couldn't they just be combined so when you get a counter you get ____ heal and the group gets _____ heal instead of getting a counter you get a heal then you get another heal at the same time? and then the group also gets a heal.

For Amazonian Honor, do you have the kill the npc as the tank? does the group kill it? is it regular npcs? is it boss npcs? If it only procs. If it is only you as the tank how many times as a tank are you expected to have to kill an npc to proc this. How much dmage do you have to deal then? the final blow or majority of its health?

Sooooo many follow up questions before testing has even started because of all the ambiguity that can be completed avoided.

Just want to see you succeed <3
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve YouTuber

Does not appear at all
  9. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i had the same issue and after interacting again, it still said request failed but she showed up in my ally menu straight away (unlike other allies)
  10. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If this ally wont be able to be obtained without spending real money we just tripped the line of pay to win again.

Also, is the buff of Amazonian Honor stackable with other group members?
    • Like x 2
  11. Eve YouTuber

Ok she appeared in my ally menu so I was able to rank her and summon her and she works great. I LOVE that we got her because she is such an amazing character. I wonder - will she only be available on market place or we will get her once per account for Wonder Woman's anniversary?
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

So now an enormous 8% precision boost is locked behind a paywall of 22$ PER CHARACTER?! I’m er, I… wow. Not so trivial now it’s not just about being an Aquaman fanboy, huh?!
    • Like x 3
  13. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Definitely need to know if this stacks. Cuz if so, this is gonna be cray crayyyy. 16% might buff in raid groups, eogs popping. Wheeee!
    • Like x 1
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Even if it doesn’t stack, it’s insane! What are they thinking?!
  15. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Initial Testing:
    • Passive Amazonian Poultice is broken and not working (running theme :p sorry had to)
      • No heal on any type of counter, tried different zones, boss npc, regular npc, with group member
    • Not that the Ally TO ME is completely damaged focused but 1/2 the damage is missed because of the massive pushback effect and unless the tank immediately repulls the npcs (if they don't resist) you won't get any of the follow up damage procs from TO ME!
    • The description on the forums says counter but the ally description says only block counter
    • the description of 2nd passive says only might but buffs prec like the forums description says
    • Further testing is needed to determine how the 2nd passive stacks and overrides other players using Nubia at lower ranks. Might buff at least does stack with all artifact and consumable buffs presently.
    • Like x 2
  16. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

So follow up: I do apologize I am just blind

So it does appear Amazonian Poultice works partially. It shows in the combat log and apart of the health bar. However it doesn't actually register as a green heal on screen. So just need it to show as a regular heal and we'll be all set.

:oops:
  17. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

If this stacks with Buffs form Tetrahedron and/or Cog, that's a TON of buffing. If not, then it may trivialize those artifacts. Either way, the buff granted should be toned down, preferably to a level where it can realistically stack with Tetra/Cog buffs. So for example, instead of an 8% buff, a 1.6 or 2% buff.

When things are so strong that they shoehorn their way into a meta, it means we lose choice, not gain options. Be careful of power creep! The combination of Legends Bot and Cyborg has already made power troll artifacts even more marginal, if not completely outdated at this point.

At present, the passive is so good that there's no tension between using her as a passive v. active (combat) ally. That's not intriguing and feels like a mandate.
    • Like x 2
  18. Yaiba Committed Player

Tetra/Cog are flat numbers, this passive (% based) should affect it. But it's additive with other bonuses. so less effective than you might think.
    • Like x 1
  19. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

[IMG]

Going to need some feedback on how the buffs are calculated. So from what I find when you equip Nubia the group member gets 4% might and 8% prec like it was stated.

However your own personal buff is all over the place. I used tetra, so used a power to have the tetra buff active (the base of 117591) and then with the tetra buff active I killed an npc and then got a 15% buff in might. Wearing no arts was 7% and precision jumped around as well. Is the buff when the Nubia holder double the group buff? is that how its supposed to function? even then 7% isn't 8% and 10-14% prec isn't 16%.

Need some clarification, thanks
    • Like x 1
  20. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    The knockback from "To Me!" appears to ignore the game's Dominance Check. Is that intended?
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.