Nth Metal Cache

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Leonite, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Leonite Well-Known Player

The cache is supposed to contain one of 5 Nth Metals but I've only been getting either the Processed or the Raw nth metal for the last 20 caches I opened. Did I have real bad luck or has this changed? Thanks!
  2. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

This is what typically pops out of an Nth Metal Cache, usually around 600 - 700 XP:

[IMG]
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

If that's listed on the description, it's likely a holdover from the old Nth we used to have, there were 5 types of those (10, 20, 50, 100, 250....I believe). There are really only 3 types of 'drop' Nth now, 10s, 100s and 1000s (although there are variations on them like being tradable or account/toon bound), and generally I don't think 1000s will drop from caches. So if you are getting those 2 and those 2 only, you are getting 'all' available drops. Again, MAYBE crazy good luck might shake a 1000 loose....but it's doubtful...I wouldn't hold my breath for one.
  4. Leonite Well-Known Player

This is what I meant. I was not complaining about the total XP I was getting from cache but rather the Types of Nth metal. I will then file this in the bug section. Thanks!
    • Like x 1