NPC Damage Concerns for Love's Battlefield

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Penryn, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Penryn The Gadgeteer

I've only been able to do one run of Love's Battlefield so far, but I do have some concerns about the damage output of the NPCs. In the run I was in, Mister Freeze and his goons made very quick work of one of my teammates. Here is an example:

Our tank was able to grab aggro after that, but he was taking quite a pounding too. His health kept bouncing back between 25% health and full health.

Since I hardly took any damage in the instance, I don't have good combat.log entries for incoming damage to be able to point to specific NPC attacks.

Can someone check to make sure that Mister Freeze is doing the correct amount of damage output?
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are taking a look.
  3. Penryn The Gadgeteer

I did a couple more runs and saw the same behavior. Once Mister Freeze starts targeting someone, their health bar drops rapidly.

It hasn't made clearing the instance impossible so far, but this doesn't feel intended compared to other seasonals.

EDIT: It looks like it is the Rifle Ranged Attack that is one of the problems. Several rapid 350-ish ticks will quickly get a person to low health.
  4. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I took 25K damage; glad we had a healer.
    everyone else damage was about 3k.
    Second time through, took 13K damage; one teammate died. We had a healer.
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Bet that “tell” attack is part of it. That attack totally nailed you last year and also in RwC.