Now would be a good time...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Crimson Veil, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

To put some more styles into the style vendors.

Give people something to spend their marks on during the content hole.

Maybe even create a weapon style vendor while you are at it.

Just a thought.
    • Like x 19
  2. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Weapon Style Vendor 100%.
    • Like x 4
  3. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Start with the sets linked to FOS etc. so you give high CR players extra incentive to stay out of that lowish content and kill two birds with one stone.
    • Like x 1
  4. ScarletShepherd24MSS Active Player

5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

as long as they update the PvP style vendor sure go for it ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. Wallachia Devoted Player

I like this idea so much that I came here to like your post but it was already liked by me.
    • Like x 4
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

They should take all the styles in low tier content and put in a style vendor for 10 marks each, bypass the terrible RNG and make it easier for people to finish their style feats.
    • Like x 10
  8. Deltaheat Well-Known Player

Had to sign in to support this. Hear! Hear!
    • Like x 1
  9. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

Woo Hoo!
    I posted this on the day that PSN was having issues and it sank off of the "front page" pretty quick...I was hoping it get a few more views/comments but i didn't want to be the one to bump my own post :oops:
    :D
    • Like x 1
  10. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Agreed, I for one love farming for styles but having a vendor offering them saving me time. I support this!
  11. Backseid Devoted Player

I liked this post.
    • Like x 1
  12. krytine Loyal Player

Kryptonian style isn't even in either the rare or style vendor just saying
  13. Craven Green Loyal Player

There's no thumbs down option. Wait I got one.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. No Crying Committed Player

I doubt this will happen and honestly when they do create new style they are pretty lackluster
    • Like x 1
  15. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

And this is thumbs down worthy because?
    • Like x 1
  16. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

This is about adding old and/or existing styles to the current style vendors...not about creating new styles
    • Like x 1
  17. Wallachia Devoted Player

Maybe she's australian, and since she lives upside down, maybe her thumbs down actually mean an australian version of thumbsup.
    • Like x 6
  18. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Lol I get it ^_^
  19. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Then explain it. Cause I don't know if it's some hidden inside joke or if you guys are legit against it for whatever reason (if it's the latter I'd like to know the reason, maybe you can sway my opinion who knows).
    • Like x 2
  20. Craven Green Loyal Player

I have no issue with adding a weapon style vendor so I guess you get a thumbs up for that. I object to more old styles being put in the vendor so people have yet another easy out for feats. I don't care if my opinion is unpopular today I am tired of the handouts.
    • Like x 3