Now we need to start implementing 2 Generators

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ringz, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Ringz Dedicated Player

I enjoy dpsing with the power I am, but the meta for it has been established(at least).

When I try to do other specs and focuses, I can't get the full benefit of it because my generator mods are not modded for that playstyle. If im going to have to farm gen mods back and forth to try different playstyles then im just gonna lose interest and if im going to have to follow the norm of the meta, thats just the same as what AMs were = me not playing the game.

If we're going to go the route of 3 focuses to choose from, then we need to at least have a 2nd slot for the generator mainframe or start implementing recovery mods for the gens. I think this addition would be a good improvement to the quality of the game.
    • Like x 2
  2. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

2 roles, 2 generators. My toons all have low SP. When i jumped on to try my dif toons and play with LO's it was rough. It wasnt until I plugged in my new power mods that they became closer to usable. My only two toons had to split yellow mods between the roles. My healer Im trying to run pfft so she is all good mostly. My tank I havent given much thought to. PFFT or having power regen sounds awesome. But I dont want to dismis hybrid and being able to use strong powers. So his red mods could go either way. 50/50 on yellow mods seem good for either role.

But if stats matter then let us mod both roles...
    • Like x 1
  3. Ringz Dedicated Player

I was trying to go for melee prec build for my elec, but I don't wanna just go all out on modding and changing everything just to find out its not good or this raid isn't ideal for that. Plus everyone and their mamas are taking the superpowered route so i wanted to try something different.

If the mats for modding was like how it was before without the essence purifier, time skip essence, and core elements stuff, I wouldn't have a problem. But this grocery list and the need to replay the stuff to get the gear to salvage for in your relevancy is a turn off to me.

A removal mod would be very useful.