Now that we have Regular, Future and Classic Batman... what should be the next skin?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ChowlinShicken, Jul 8, 2014.

1. ChowlinShicken Active Player

I vote for any of these guys. (Gladiator, Caveman and Pirate Batman, respectively... I mean, why not? :p )

[IMG]
    I will also accept classic 1960's surfing Batman with the bright yellow Bat-swim trunks. Thank you.
  2. tukuan Devoted Player

The council.

EDIT: not skins as they have different functionality, but I still stand by the statement
    • Like x 6
  3. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

Well I'm pretty sure the next skin has already been decided by public vote a couple weeks ago, New 52 Batman if I'm not mistaken. But after that how about......
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. ChowlinShicken Active Player

I'm in the same boat... my original idea wouldn't function as skins since Gladiator Batman would have to use the shield style, Caveman two-handed and Pirate one-handed. Not to mention replacing the Bat-bots... although I guess Caveman Batman could use an actual bat rofl

Okay, so not my brightest idea... but the picture's nice, right? :cool:

EDIT: AlphaOrion, where'd you get that cool pic from? Is it Arkham City? Huh. I just noticed something is conspicuously missing from that model...
    • Like x 1
  5. ElvenScoundrel New Player

Steampunk Batman plz!
    • Like x 1
  6. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

yes Arkham City.
  7. Ruyver New Player

Superboy! or how about anyone other than Batman. We didn't get re-skins for Superman 75 we don't need them for Batman 75.
  8. KidMidnight Loyal Player

Metamorpho!
  9. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Year One

[IMG]
    Batman Inc.
  10. Alpha Well-Known Player

Maybe golden age Wonder Woman skin.
  11. Tikkun Loyal Player

I would love to play as Primal Batman from Paradox. That bat-shaped chest hair has won me over.
    • Like x 1
  12. ChowlinShicken Active Player

Hmmmmm... my only objection would be that they haven't really figured out how to make the Kryptonians feel much different from each other, IMO. AFAIK, they all have swoop, eye beams and freeze breath along with an AoE/ground pound and a cone attack. Maybe 2 unique powers per Kryptonian, if that. At least Batman is unabashedly a straight copy/paste. (Full disclosure: I've watched videos on all the Kryptonians, but only played as Bizarro and Power Girl, so I could be horribly, terribly wrong rofl)

But hey, if they can add some kind of twist to Superboy, I'm all for it!
    • Like x 1
  13. Zeo Committed Player

Seriously, no more Batmans.
  14. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I would love to see them add the council in just as skins. Throw them in the marketplace for $5.

They dont need to play different, just use them as diffferent skins for Batman. Same for Luthor. Id buy Future or Professor Lex for $5 just as soon as Id buy GCPD and WWE Batman for $5.
  15. owlman New Player

Owlman skin
  16. ChowlinShicken Active Player

Whooooooo? /badjoke
    • Like x 1
  17. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Actually next skin is already done but haven't been announced yet, New 52 gonna follow after it.
  18. Ch3wtobacco New Player

a more mellow batman...Batman Decaff

"good, bad....Duuude its ALL cool"
  19. Crimson Jonni New Player

Blackest night or sinestro corps bats? Or that Silver-ish Batman costume from the Justice League cartoon. Or or or or hmmm.
    Red Son/Russian Batman?
    • Like x 1
  20. owlman New Player

Owlman is the evil batman from the crime syndicate. He is no joke.