Now that Cheetah is in game...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kristyana, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Kristyana New Player

...will her tail animations be added to the animal skins for our own characters?

I would pay money for marketplace versions of those skins with a moveable tail.
    • Like x 12
  2. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

Maybe, i bet it'll move.
    I wouldn't pay money for that but what i WOULD pay money for is a tail that YOU can move.
  3. MercPony Devoted Player

Along with a moving tail, I want cat ears as well :)

I wanna look like a cat person without TOTALLY looking like a cat person.
    • Like x 2
  4. Kristyana New Player

Those would be awesome as waist and head styles. Sell a pack in the marketplace containing the ears and tails of the animal skins, with the tail animations included.

I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
    • Like x 3
  5. Quintus Adrien Well-Known Player

I just wish we were able to run on all fours, that would be amazing! :D
    • Like x 5
  6. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Then they could add a devil tail that will move!!!
    • Like x 7
  7. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I want lion , cheetah, and panther head styles. I also want a wolf head style like the guy from the crime bible mission.
    • Like x 1
  8. Tharkis The Pretty Kitty Princess

In beta there were waist styles that had the various tails. I'd be happy giving up a waist slot style for tail styles.

In fact for a short while after catwoman content came out, new male characters of medium build could select waist style "tiger tail" as a starting option. Only lasted for a week or so, and only characters created in that week can have it currently, but some of those styles are still in game. (not animated btw)

Helm styles with ears, and waist styles with tails is perfectly acceptable to me to make everyone happy =)
    • Like x 3
  9. ElectricPhoton New Player

I wouldn't want to pay for a simple animation but your Idea sounds good.
  10. Kristyana New Player

Somehow I knew when I made this thread you'd be all over this. :p
  11. Havoc Ryu New Player

I would pay for a monkey skin. NOT Gorilla, but a monkey. I would definitely buy that.
  12. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Mermaid Ears!
  13. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

If you consider revamping that, you might want to add a tail to wolf-form aswell.
    The wolf looks weird without it.
    • Like x 1
  14. TheLoneLantern New Player

Tails would most likely be a back style, as it would eliminate a lot of clipping issues.

Edit: I would also like to add that the Eagle and Rhino head probably sell well, and that adding more head (and leg and arm versions too) of other animals like a Bear or Frog would be very cool.
    • Like x 2
  15. HellEctra New Player

I want too a devil tail :p
  16. HellEctra New Player

Tails would most likely be a back style or why not belt style...
  17. MARK2099 New Player

I rather get ears and tail of animals as separate styles not like the entire skin style which all of them are furry.
    • Like x 1
  18. Skyfall New Player

This. Add in a devil skin too. Then the avatar of sin horns, and demonic wings will have their uses.
    • Like x 1
  19. Cloud_9 New Player

I just want a scabbard as a back style.
    • Like x 1
  20. Cloud_9 New Player

Avatar of Sin horns are already in game.

EDIT: Misread, disregard this post.