NOW AVAILABLE: The Stats Revamp!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 26, 2017.

1. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I wasn't dismissing anyone's opinions or experiences. I was calling out another hack attempt to bash GU73 with no basis of argument and than you swept in like a knight in shining armor to defend the bs. But please continue to berate me and call me ignorant, I need a good laugh to read to the guys later tonight...
  2. NightSpells New Player

Revamp as it is . I'll run the new content . Not the old . I spent my time grinding through the old content . Not going to grind through it now . For no real reward .
    • Like x 1
  3. recoil Committed Player

honestly i liked having two trolls in a group. it just made justice for all a bit easier. certainly some of us died including myself if i was attacked by a boss unprepared but to be honest trollers have so many responsibilities over the other roles that you SHOULD have two of them. picking up dead players, activating and maintaining raid/alert specific mechanics, crowd controlling, and power restoration to group members. healers can generate their own power in most cases like nature's bug form and sorcery's red soul aura combo and short of fire, dps doesn't really need power for abilities. this means the players a troller should be feeding is the tank/other troller if there is one. you not only need one of each role you also wanna make sure they know how their powers work and not just alone but in co ordination with other roles.
    • Like x 1
  4. Alibaba New Player

ok man hey, i agree with everything u just said, but i am PVP player, been playing pvp since beta and im saying now for ALL pvp and pve players, "BRING BACK THE IMMUNITY BOTH PVE AND PVP IS USELESS WITHOUT IMMUNITY" i hope the gm's and devs etc will fix this new update, cos this new update has ruined both pve and pvp, i rly hope these guys who make the game will listen to the people that know more about their own game then they do.
    • Like x 1
  5. Pouncers New Player

I have a issue with the stat revamp that I just realized in a raid a few minutes ago. I just ran Justice For All Raid (Regular). I’m a 201Cr sorcery healer with 11,693 Restoration, 282 skill points, 9 special forces mods (for my armor), One Olympian mod (for my armor), 4 omnipotence pieces and 4 restoration Olympian generator mods. There was also a water healer in the group 193 CR and I checked wavedox and that healer has 8,915 Restoration, 183 skill points, no omnipotence pieces, no armor mods except for one Restoration 6 mod and Restoration 7 expert mod.

My issues is that this healer was healing neck to neck with me and I find this to be a major issue. How is it that players with no mods, lower skill points and lower Cr are able to keep up with stats with players who are fully modded, higher cr and higher skill points? I had to drink a nutri soder cola special forces just so that I can out Heal this player. I feel this shouldn’t be the case and that the stat revamp needs a revamp. Fully equipped players with mods and appropriate skill points shouldn’t have to compete with lower level players. Our abilities should well exceed the lower leveled player in every aspect.

Will this be addressed? Is this a glitch with the stat revamp? I tagged dcuo on Twitter with a video of the raid showing each healers armor and stats towards the end. Can I please get feedback regarding this.

Thank you
    • Like x 3
  6. JasonIsley Devoted Player

SP/Mods/Stats do NOT equal actual skill.
  7. Tarif Committed Player

Oh, your just "Calling out Another hack attempt to bash GU73" ~Lmfao. You and about six others are on any negative feedback posts on these forums. Constantly. You and your very, oh so very small minority have done your best to try to de-rail every single complaint Ive seen people post on here, countless times on various threads.

Its always the same people trying to de-rail peoples sincere complaints about the game we all have come to love, because you know if you dont try to shut some of this negative feedback down, things are gonna get listened to and changes will be better addressed. Guess what? You are one of those people constantly in that small minority. We see you. Its obvious.

People are unhappy. Yes, the majority of this game's players. Yes, we arent going to stop voicing that, until things get addressed and there is a much better balance for our roles, our powers, and in the simple fact that our stats and all the growth we spend our money on as customers, and our time in game earning, feels like it has been taken away with a horrible update.

TO MOST OF US ON THESE FORUMS AND IN GAME, THIS DOESNT EVEN FEEL LIKE WE ARE PLAYING IN A SUPER HERO GAME ANYMORE. This imbalanced and stats dont matter much at all feel needs to be addressed and fixed.

- Ive got news for you too, no matter what you and the same people over and over again in your small minority try to do - to counter or de-rail these complaints, isnt going to be shutting any of us down - because we actually give a damn to how imbalanced our game is.
    • Like x 2
  8. Tarif Committed Player

Ive player for 5+ years, and our SPs are not any where what they used to be relating to those that dont have the SPs, and to the content itself. This was never how our game was. Except that feeling when we were playing in clamped content when it came around here and there.

You can go elswhere with that one, because what you wrote is nothing near the truth. Our SPs have never mattered so little.
  9. Pouncers New Player

Explain?

At these stats, that would trump skill. Not saying i don’t have skills because I do. I know my sorcery loadout and have solo healed numerous raids and haven’t noticed this issue until after the revamp. This revamp is supposed to be based on skill points right?
    • Like x 2
  10. Pouncers New Player

I agree it’s like skill points, armor, mods and cr doesn’t matter. I just experienced this more now with this revamp and I’m highly upset, someone with 99-100 skill points less than me, two armor mods and 9 cr points lesser than my character shouldn’t be healing neck to neck with me and I’m fully modded. This is a serious problem the devs need to address.
    • Like x 3
  11. xFlake New Player

We need a revamp of the revamp, and we need that fast!
    • Like x 3
  12. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I'm not saying you're a bad healer and Sorcery does need to be looked at. What I'm saying is having all the best gear, 300+ SP and fully modded does not gurantee you're going to be top dog in whatever role. It never has, it never will.
  13. JasonIsley Devoted Player

All you do is derail threads, have many seats because all YOU care about in this game is YOUR damage output. And after playing with you in USr I can see why. o_O
    Tarif go eat a Snickers. You're not you when you're hungry.
  14. Tarif Committed Player

USr huh? I havnt played USr in almost 4 weeks now. Try another. Seriously. Everyone in my league knows I only became active for new content. Before that I went from playing just about everyday after work, to maybe a few times a week until this new content dropped.

You sir, are an outright liar. All YOU do is try to side step, and de-rail anyones negative feedback posts on these forums. I care about the balance of a game I have supported and played for years.

This game has lost the very super-hero feel and dynamic it had with things being the way they are right now, but little by little, much to your dismay, the devs are listening to the player base, and things are getting addressed. Might not be as fast as some of us like, but money will talk. This is a business model after all, not your own private elitist playground.

As players and as customers we have earned the growth and the stats our characters have made, some of us over years. Those stats are NOT mattering anywhere near what they should be in relation to content, or to those players that have barely put in the work and have half the stats as others. Not like they were intended.

Half our powers are under-performing, while a select few have damn near double and triple the output as others. Everyone sees this, including the devs now. Enjoy it while it lasts.

We have 4 roles in this game, not 3. Our roles are imbalanced.

I dont think the devs can do much about the final problem I have, but ah, it is the internet, so it is what it is I guess. That would be players like you by the way. No worries though, I learned long ago, back in second or third grade of elementary school, how to deal with people like you.
  15. Tarif Committed Player

16. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I'm sorry where exactly did I lie? I'm not the one making up stories in this thread. But please feel free to pump out another few paragraphs about how you feel YOUR stats should gurantee YOU top score over ACTUAL SKILLED players. Not once have I ever denied there's an imbalance between the different powers. Not once have I ever denied the imbalance between support roles. That's a lot of over exaggeration and pot stirring going on to undermine the fixes for this game, if you want to defend it to further your own agenda be my guest. Trash is trash, no amount of stats can fix that.
  17. Pouncers New Player

I remember the days when you would get kicked out of a group for not being modded. They would inspect you so fast and this was before wavedox.
    I wasn’t aware that sorcery was broken though. I’m not saying I should be top dog, I’m saying I shouldn’t have to work extremely hard to out Heal someone with lower stats, way lower stats. If skill points and mods are supposed to add to what’s already there then clearly the game is messed up as a whole
  18. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Scoreboard chasing healers are still a thing? People usually run only one healer where I'm from.

Jokes aside, not many seem to be complaining too much about sorc heal, it's still one of the most common end tier healer powers. It's dps that have people in a frenzy.
  19. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I don't consider Sorcery healing broken, I think it's cool downs need to be revisited among a few other things. What the other guy's power?
  20. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I do the same if I'm with another healer.