Now Available: The Death of Superman Part I

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 16, 2018.

1. AdvMed New Player

Content is still ***. And why don't you make it so you only get credit for killing DD when you have the mission so the game is played like it was intended. All these idiots just sitting in doomed metro for hours doing one thing is silly as hell. What's the point of putting these feats to do them in one day? Do better mepps.. jesus..
  2. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Here’s convenient timing. This trailer from Warner Animation just dropped today:

3. El Marcios Level 30

The First Part was easy, ok if you don't want do all in one/two days became normal, but today player want as fast as soon.

Anyway, DoS Part 1 is a correctly introduction to Part 2 and 3, i hope this last will be amazing, i see raid and i like it
    • Like x 1
  4. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Like it so far cannot wait for more. The comic book hunt was fun I read all the information cards within enjoyed this also. Very cool quick history! Nice job this should be lots of fun.
    • Like x 1
  5. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Devs fyi for me logging in went fine, but 2 players called me on the phone telling me they could`t log in at all, checked daybreak says population ps US at med:( please look in to this ty
  6. Spicec New Player

Yes, I concur. I have been having an issue trying to log in for close to an hour now.
    Hope it clears up soon, thanks.
    Spice

7. velvetsanity Loyal Player

They’ve been working on it all day. All servers and platforms are being affected. Mepps even made a post about it. (I heard that this is affecting *all* of Daybreak’s games, not just DCUO)
  8. Asphaltcowboy89 New Player

Why is the vendor saying that selling Doomsday plague probiotics will give you cash and tribute... I sold a stack of 99 and no tribute at all... vendor says I should have received 17325 cash and 99 tribute
  9. Asphaltcowboy89 New Player

10. Asphaltcowboy89 New Player

11. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

The "99 Tribute" shown in the vendor is not what you will get for selling them, it is a reminder of how much they cost you.
  12. The Fairy Well-Known Player

I was able to block break and counter Doomsday before but now he's immune all the time. Did the devs change that or is it a bug? I'm asking because i have the artifact for tank with the counter effect at level 120 and now it seems useless.
    • Like x 1
  13. JhonnyQuick New Player

Do i really NEED 20$ to but a superman emblem? C'mon guys!
  14. Zneeak Devoted Player

No, you don't. You need 150 marks before the end of the year. Play the content a couple of weeks and it's yours for free.