Now Available: The Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 31, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: BOOSTER BUNDLE

Now available for a limited time: the Booster Bundle! Packed full of the most useful convenience items and all-new jaw dropping styles, the Booster Bundle is one of the best deals in DC Universe Online.

The Booster Bundle returns with an updated set of marketplace convenience items - including a new pack of 1000 Artifact XP, for ranking up your Artifacts - and the Booster Reward Box. The Booster Reward Box will reward one of seven new Auras OR the all-new Hacker Cache, which includes the Hacker Material AND seven modular versions of the Hacker Aura.

Each Booster Bundle costs 1000 Daybreak Cash (PC) or Marketplace Cash (PS, Xbox), and comes with over $10 of marketplace convenience items. Here's the full list:
    • 150 Replay Badges
    • 1 Artifact 1000 XP Pack
    • 1 Nth Metal Detector
    • 1 Radar Enhancer
    • 1 Proto Repair Bot
    • 1 Vault Ticket
    • Bonus: 1 Booster Reward Box
    The bonus Booster Reward Box will include one random item of the eight listed below, all of which are brand new to the game and tradeable:
    • Hacker Cache
      • Includes the Hacker Material and seven modular versions of the Hacker Aura (Feet, Hands, Head, Hands & Feet, Head & Hands, Head & Hands & Feet, Right Hand)
    • Red Tesla Aura
    • Blue Tesla Aura
    • Red Electron Aura
    • Blue Electron Aura
    • Yellow Electron Aura
    • Green Electron Aura
    • Purple Electron Aura

[IMG]

The Booster Bundle will only be available for a limited time, from May 31, 2018, through June 28, 2018. The Booster Bundle is the best time to stock up on those marketplace items you need and get those new styles you want.

Miss the preview livestream? Watch the replay here:

• Like x 3
  2. Vagrant Committed Player

I havn’t seen so much fatigue from this community in a long long time. If you want to monetize things you might wanna try a ton more of something like the Chanpion’s Material pack that everyone loved.
    • Like x 3
  3. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All i say are two words: Karma System
    (This idea is in the game Trove for example, you should try it so People wont fell ripped off again ;) )
  4. Trexlight Devoted Player

Nice graphic highlighting the Auras
    • Like x 1
  5. nawanda Loyal Player

I was quite pleased to see the last booster bundle as I thought there was a chance that the time capsule release schedule might be slowed down. But now I realise they are the interim lame cash grab that sits between the main lame cash grab.

Buy a booster bundle and get a new look to show off while you’re stood at the broker waiting for new content to play or for PvP to be fixed.
    • Like x 3
  6. psychic ion New Player

that's exactly what they have been doing for the last 2 years, either adding a new model to an instance and calling it a DLC or just recoloring something and posting it for real cash, it kind of hurts to see my favorite game just going down like that. I did not care about the fact that it's P2P but pay to look boring NO THANKS.
    • Like x 1
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

blimey. that went down well.
    • Like x 1
  8. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

LOVED IT NEW BOOSTER BUNDLE SUPA GREAT !! Shut up take my $$$$$$$$$$$$
    Now i wanna new Time Capsule too
    New Superman Emblem AND New Supergirl costume style
    Plz give us it :D
  9. SuperHarley Active Player

OK, not SUPER COOL, but COOL. The auras are LOW quality, but i'll buy it for the MATERIAL.
  10. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Is the Hacker material tintable?
    • Like x 2
  11. Kajada New Player

Another material for me to collect... nice. I wish we could slot them like colors on our armor though. I'd even pay to be able to do that.
    • Like x 2
  12. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Feedback again since it was removed. smh.. Please remove RNG from booster bundles.. We would much rather buy specific items on the marketplace vs gambling for items..
    • Like x 5
  13. Black Eneas Active Player

Question. Why can't we trade the whole cache instead of peices? And can the hacker material be colored?
    • Like x 1
  14. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Tried to buy $50 worth of Daybreak Cash for Booster bundles, but the Daybreak system swallowed the money from my card according to my bank, while not having any record of my transaction or actually giving me any Daybreak Cash. And, yes, I've waited over an hour.

Way to sell Booster Bundles: make it impossible. Creative.
  15. Black Eneas Active Player

I got 2 of them so I might trade other 1 material still looks good
    Just curious why the extra cache can't be traded as a whole
  16. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

So whats the verdict on the material? Tintable or nopes?
    • Like x 1
  17. Black Eneas Active Player

Sadly no it stays same color
  18. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Its amazing that every time a material is released via time capsules and recently booster boxes you have many wondering is the material tintable. Well, More times than not... its locked to a specific color. You have the void material... homerun. Cosmic material... homerun. Liquid material.... homerun. All tintable. All awesome. Adds to customization options. If you're going to continue to make material, let is tint the fn things.

This new material, hacker, looks like everyone at DBG puked up buckets of mustard with alphabet noodles on the void material. I mean whats the next material? One that looks like a walking pile of sculpted poop brought to life, referring to Clayface or the doody monster from Dogma?

Can I suggest the next material three pack on the market place be a tintable version of the Stealth material (1)? I get that it really wouldnt be "stealthy" perhaps, but would be awesome if it was tintable anyways. A tintable version of the Iridescent material (2) and a tintable version of the new Hacker material (3). $20 or $30 bucks for the three pack on the market place, account bound'em and run with it.

Thanks for the answer Black Eneas, saves me money.
    • Like x 4
  19. Black Eneas Active Player

maybe it will get updated to a costum color not sure as of now sadly no
  20. Imaginos Dedicated Player

RNG in a paid for pack? No Thanks. The RNG in this game sucks, but then it sucks in most games so again, No Thanks. I'll save my money for stuff that I know I'm going to get and is worthwhile. Single pack base items are not worthwhile, RNG in a booster bundle are not worthwhile.