NOW AVAILABLE: The Arcane Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Elite DamageX Well-Known Player

I wish the dev's would get rid of the feats from time capsules. I now have 316 SP and most the rest of my SP are in those time capsules but I refuse to buy them. It is a scam for die hard feat hunters and one that I will not fall into.
    When these capsules first came out I dropped 80 dollars on them and only got about 1/3 of the feats out of them. This is the story for most feat hunters and now they refuse to buy them. Each time they are released I am sure the number in sales keep dropping.
    • Like x 2
  2. Exileant Well-Known Player

I only have one major complaint. Being one of the Vets that have been praying for the Wings of sin since the Avatar first steped into the light at the hospital... I am highly hurt that you all made the Wings of sin so small for small sprites... I wanted them to be huge to scale of coarse. You all should never have made a difference like that between that particular item. There are some things that it is great to do with such as the Sinister bird head. I use that head BECAUSE it is different. The shorter beak is far cuter. Like a cockatiel. It needed a version that looked more feminine, However that is certainly not the case with wings. In fact most pictures that I have seen of angels and demons women of the species tend to have rediculusly huge wings copaired to the males. Please scale is equal to the guys. These things at too expensive to be this small. And, as is, have DESTROYED my nigh DECADE long dream of having them.... Please and thank you for considering.

P.s. Since the game came out I wanted my character to be a Either a Dragon or a tiny Phoenix with MASSIVE angelic wings. And the power of the Lord 90% of the way there as far as Phenon's go. Just need the massive wings. I could tear up right now but... I will NEVER.... Until I do.... A little later.... Going to get a bowl of Ice cream and Oreos.....
    • Like x 1
  3. recoil Committed Player

would be nice if they added some of this stuff as bounty rewards or vendor styles in the near future. like maybe a rarer style vendor that costs a tad bit more like 100 marks of victory per style or even 150.
  4. PheonixFuryFire New Player

Hey everyone! so I'm fairly new to DCUO and still working everything out lol but is their anyway that i can still get the Arcane Time Capsules??? All i keep getting is Atlantean Time Capsules. I'm trying to get the Wings of Sin Collection but i cant without these capsules...
  5. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

Hi. You can buy them and all other old time capsules on broker.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Atlantean Time Capsule is the current Time Capsule dropping. We get a brand new Time Capsule roughly every 8 weeks. We have a Valentines Day event coming in February and one of the rewards is a variation of the Wings of Sin.
    • Like x 1
  7. tukuan Devoted Player

Just to give you a heads up that every time capsule collection has a rare piece in the case of the Wings of Sin collection, Tokens of Sin, that piece is the Bloody Knife. You can open dozens, if not 100s and not get it naturally. You can buy it on the broker but I check regularly and have never seen it for less than 200m. Beyond that even the less rare pieces tend to go for north of 10m.

So with that in mind I would instead consider the upcoming Valentines wing variant as TheLorax mentions or consider that sometime in the future the Wings of Sin will likely be added to the second chance vendor for quarks. We can't say for sure but I would think if we get two resurgence capsules this year and they follow the pattern then it should be available some time in the fall.

Short version I'm not sure you want to go down that particular rabbit hole.
  8. robert20774 New Player

Hi, I would like to know which missions will get me started on getting renown to unlock the elite gear vendor...and could someone please let me know why an account would be chat restricted if it has never been before....thank you.