Now Available: SHAZAM! Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

SHAZAM! TIME CAPSULE

Shazam and the Justice League Dark are about to blast into Gotham City with Episode 34. Get ready with the SHAZAM! Time Capsule, look the part, and take the fight to even the worst magical perils this universe or any other can throw at you. This capsule, like all Time Capsules, can be unlocked with Stabilizers or purchased directly in the Marketplace. Stabilizers can be earned in-game or purchased in the Marketplace.

If you’re looking to learn more about how to get, open, and use a Time Capsule - or what is in previous Time Capsules - check out our helpful guide!

SHAZAM! Gear

Inspired by Shazam himself, light up the night with rippling lightning, energy, and a wholesome sense of fun. You will receive a random gear piece in your loot selection window in every SHAZAM! Time Capsule you open. When consumed, the gear will become level-appropriate to your character. The Enhanced version of the gear will also appear (less commonly) in the loot selection window, and when consumed will also become level-appropriate to your character.

[IMG]

SHAZAM! Collection Styles

The realms of magic and the occult are filled with knowledge of the arcane, items of power and mystery, and cool styles. Fly far with the Winged Feet of Hermes, the Cloak of Eternities, or the Crown of Solomon accessories. These styles are earned through collections, which will appear in the loot selection window for every SHAZAM! Time Capsule.

[IMG]

SHAZAM! Emblems

A HOST of emblems inspired by Shazam round out this Time Capsule. Pay close attention to the regular and enhanced Tawny emblems and, for fun, the emoticon emblems! These are reactive, meaning they change their appearance when you enter combat. Who doesn't want a tiger whose eyes erupt with lightning as you enter combat? An Atlantean emblem will appear in the loot selection window when you open every SHAZAM! Time Capsule.

[IMG]

AVAILABLE MARCH 20, 2019!

The SHAZAM! Time Capsule is now available and dropping in-game as of March 20, 2019. Log in and unlock yours!

Thoughts? Questions? Join the discussion below!
    • Like x 11
  2. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

Power of Zeus face style should be tradeable.
    • Like x 4
  3. Drathmor Unwavering Player

4. Draconiano Committed Player

Waaait, it isn't?
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

It's not? They definately need to adjust the droprates of it if the only way to get it is out of the capsule itself, unless they make it tradable.
    • Like x 2
  6. Miss Adora Loyal Player

too bad the cloak of eternities isn't colorable, won't work with any of my toons
    • Like x 1
  7. Dazz-252 Committed Player

That's unfortunate. That is the only item i had my EYES on. I've just spent all my stabilizers, got trash as usual. Oh well, back to Devil May Cry 5.
  8. Zneeak Devoted Player

I noticed that this TC gives the occasional Mark of Victory. I just wanted to say that I like it, adds a little feeling of actually being rewarded if you open up a couple and don't happen to be very lucky with the main drops.
    • Like x 2
  9. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

I got it and collected it because it wasn't tradeable. I didn't even want it. After I collected it I knew they were going to fix it. But the drop rate for it must be better than other rare time cap drops because I got it twice more and only opened like 20 caps total from saved up stabilizers. I saved the other 2 thank god
    • Like x 2
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

You may just have godly luck lol. It would be odd though if it stayed untradable as that's not usually the case with the TC items, but if it actually has better droprates attached to it, it's a start. Still hope it becomes tradable though, my bad luck probably wouldn't register any increased droprates lol
  11. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

L
    Ya I usually have decent luck in caps but beyond horrid luck when it comes to OP collection drops lol. I barely got any collection drops from these caps though. I got mostly the same regular emblems and regular gear. Out of 20+ opened I got maybe 3 pieces of enhanced gear and one lonely enhanced emblem.
  12. Mrsnow28 New Player

Can someone please tell me the name of The Cloak of Eternities collection?
  13. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

And now it is. They fixed it.
  14. FaeBelle New Player

Are the Worlds down? For some reason, nothing is connecting.
  15. Darth Jafo Well-Known Player

Is there a feat attached to the emblems. Cause if not I don't ever see myself wasting a drop on a smiley face
  16. Gromm865s Active Player

I collected the eyes yesterday morning, went to sell first thing when they dropped but couldn't. Now they've changed it to where they are tradeable now?
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is now tradeable.
    • Like x 5
  18. Gromm865s Active Player

So how about the folks who were unable to sell these at first, having to collect to free up inventory space to open more caps? How about the people who had more than one drop, only to collect one and have to delete the others? At the moment they are listed for 180mill on the broker, I'd much rather have had the money or even just the option to sell when I got these. Guess I'm just out of luck huh?
    • Like x 2
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

That’s why so many of us have alternates that are only for bank space. I have my main and literally all the others serve the function of being bank space for stuff. Heck. One of my alternates has 3 or 4 orrery’s of worlds that I’m hoarding. Sure I use the characters when needed and 2 of them are up to date with current content. But that doesn’t change that when I need inventory space, I mail items to an alternate. stuff not tradeable or sellable? Well I move something else that is. Like 3 of my alternates made it out of basic training and have literally never done a single mission. Not even events. Because they’re a bank for my main. Once I had access to the watchtower or Hall? They served their function and never got played again. Because I only needed access to their bank and inventory.
  20. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

I take it the crowns aren't tradeable either? Will this be patched as well?