Now Available On Nintendo Switch!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Now Available On Nintendo Switch!

DC Universe Online is out now on Nintendo Switch! Take the DC Universe with you wherever you go and always be ready to save the world. TO DOWNLOAD and get started, look for DC Universe Online on your Nintendo Switch's eShop, or click here to go directly to Nintendo's game page.

Switch Guides
    Whether you are still deciding what superpower, weapon, or movement you want for your character or just looking for gameplay details, the guides section of the website is here to get you started right.

Switch FAQ
    Have questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions guide for a rundown of the basics. If you don't find your answer here, let us know on the official forums or tweet to us @DCUO.

[IMG]

Gotham City Starter Pack
    Setting foot in Gotham City for the first time can be daunting and dangerous. It never hurts to have some backup lined up, just in case. The Gotham City Starter Pack is the best way to get started in DC Universe Online, featuring an item that calls in either Batman (heroes) or The Joker (villains), Batman and The Joker-inspired styles, and more.

Find the Gotham City Starter Pack in the Starter Packs section of the in-game Marketplace.

More New Starter Packs
    If you are looking for an even bigger head start, make sure you check out all the starter packs now available on the in-game Marketplace: the Atlantean Pack, the Batman Family Pack, and the Ultimate Lantern Corps Pack. The incredible deals continue.

New in the Marketplace: Source Marks
    Source Marks are the primary currency used to better your gear, currently valid all the way up to Episode 32. Get yourself to that next tier or catch up with your friends with packs of 70 Source Marks (1000 Marketplace Cash or Daybreak Cash [PC]) or 200 Source Marks (2500 Marketplace Cash or Daybreak Cash [PC]).

Warp Timers
    Warp timers (how often you can use your map to warp) have been drastically reduced on all platforms for the Nintendo Switch launch. The longest warp timer is now just two minutes, while most are set to 30 seconds.

Free And Premium Cash Cap
    The in-game cash cap for non-members has been increased on all platforms for the Nintendo Switch launch. Free players are now capped to 2000 in-game cash, while Premium players are capped to 3000 cash. Members still enjoy an unlimited cash cap.

Whether you are new to DC Universe Online and just starting your adventures or a veteran joining the Nintendo Switch community, welcome home. For the latest news, information, promotions, and updates:

We will see you in-game soon!
    • Like x 4
  2. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Good stuff indeed . I will def try this on the switch fo sure .
  3. MiLady Well-Known Player

No warp times would still be preferred, but thanks for lowering the warp timers.
  4. Parksade New Player

I love it so far as a new player. Being portable is a huge plus.
  5. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

At least now if you pick the wrong lair the wait isn't so long to warp again. We used to have an option to use our teleporter amenity to warp to our other lairs but seems that was removed at some point after the wrap menu had them added (which before the timer adjustment was basically robbing us of being able to do what we could prior).
  6. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Um... no. Can still use the teleporter to travel to other lairs and your League Hall. That was never removed.
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You need to have the proper generator mods to add those options to your teleporter.
  8. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Any open episodes for the new switch players Mepps?
  9. Brit Loyal Player

I just downloaded DCUO on the Switch after years of playing PC. Figured I'd give it a shot.

Could somebody please link me where to go to buy the Switch DCUO Membership? When I go to the Daybreak site, they link me to the Nintendo site. At the Nintendo site I see no way to actually subscribe.