Now Available: Notorious Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 20, 2017.

1. recoil Committed Player

it looks like pearls. it's mostly a marbled white with an opal pinkish purple tint on the edges.
    • Like x 2
  2. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

ahhh. Thank You for the description on that. Not my kinda color scheme. Ah well. we'll see what they add in the future to the quacks vendor.
    • Like x 1
  3. recoil Committed Player

yep. personally i'd hope they'd put the rare drop collections/styles rewarded for them in the new vendor. would be nice. people say "well it's for new stuff." well the capsule stuff is kind of new stuff if its considered that they're not officially in game. like the avatar bombardier set.
  4. Midnyt2 New Player

Members should get one full stabilizer a day. It would be a great bonus to the legendary status.
    • Like x 7
  5. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Can we start getting a list of the collections it would be a big help .
  6. SirTanksAlot Level 30

whew good thing i didn't buy any stabilizers!!!!
    • Like x 4
  7. The Dark¥Knight New Player

I have always loved the concept of time capsules.

In 2018 could we see an Full Rebirth Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, The Flash, green lantern, Aquaman gear styles for our characters ? "Not just the emblems.
    • Like x 3
  8. Perseus Chase Committed Player

So if im not mistaking in the Preview it said that the full set of visitor's gears give out the feat to get OP collections, i have spend 16 mill buying the full set on the second day hoping to get the feat so i can get some OP collections.....turn out they change that and you don't get the feat with no announcement or anything.......great......if i know that i could just wait for say.....2 weeks and get the full set for half the price that i pay right now.

Great one Dev.....great one :mad:
    • Like x 2
  9. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Nah... six fragments per day, just like it is now. Plus a full stabilizer. That would be a perk worth having.

A stabilizer every day, plus an extra one every 2-3 days.
    • Like x 2
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 8
  11. zor ile Well-Known Player

say what?!
  12. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

13. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

14. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Absolutely. Perk for members. I don't think 1 a day is asking alot.
    • Like x 1
  15. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Mepps said.... "Players will need to equip the appropriate combination of these items and/or Earth 3 vendor gear to trigger the Syndicate Sense feat. We are working on a fix up for players who might have already salvaged their Visitor's gear.
    4 Player"

Can you just give people who have the visitors gear feat and salvaged the gear already a full set of visitors gear to equip where needed to activate syndicate sense feat for collections to drop?
  16. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Something like this, yes. We are working on it.
    • Like x 4
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

19. Emoney Dedicated Player

Honestly, fixing the TC gear doesnt matter. I have been running the last dlc pretty much daily since getting the feat on day one of the last TC. To this day I have only recieved ONE OP collection as a drop. I have managed to get every OP gear before the next dlc, until last one. It feels like the feat made no difference at all. Whats the point. Ive heard of people getting multiple collections in one run of the alert, yet here I am at ONE COLLECTION FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THE DLC. RNG my ***, this is broke.
  20. StealthBlue Loyal Player

At least you got one, I haven't gotten any... But you run more stuff than me.
    Supposedly drop rates are increased in episode 30, and OP collections can drop in the member/owner box too. So that should help some.