Now Available: Atlantean Lair Theme

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Miss Adora Loyal Player

be nice all the current bases get an extra room like the Atlantis one. At first I wasn't going to get it but that extra room sold it and I got it.
    • Like x 2
  2. tukuan Devoted Player

Really, that sucks. I'll buy it regardless for my Atlantean themed hero but I was hoping for a replacement to the Deluge Atlantean henchmen that more often than not just stand there.
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Already filmed it. Just too self conscious to find a place to post it. Lol
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

They don’t do the lightning bolt attack at the start, and as you probably already know, that’s sort of a big problem. I too was very disappointed with the Deluge henchmen so this is just great. :( Like I said though, the base is beautiful.
  5. elmetedor New Player

How do I make My own Topic? Few things to Discuss. 1st of all, PVE Duel Wield WM Jump cancel exploit needs to be nerfed, the Exploit hits hard with just Triangle X Triangle X Triangle X Constantly with little effort(I hate seeing this exploit). 2nd Zoo Elite Man Bat Uplink has never dropped for me once, I have run Zoo elite since January on multiple toons, used replay badges for resets and 12 months later it still has not dropped.
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Gotham gameplay discussions, new topic. That would be what I would do.