Now Available: Artifacts!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

NOW AVAILABLE: ARTIFACTS

Artifacts is an exciting new system that will allow you to further up your stats and effectiveness within DCUO, by collecting rare Artifact objects and fortifying them with Reagent items to rank them up. Players above level 20 will now have access to a new instance titled “Artifacts: Oblivion Bar” in the Events tab of the On Duty Menu. In this instance, tricky ol’ John Constantine himself will help guide you in getting started with these exciting new items.

Artifacts can be accessed through the new “Artifacts” tab in the Inventory menu, where Reagent items can be fed into them to raise their ranks until they reach milestone points. Once an Artifact reaches a milestone, players will need to use special Catalyst items to unlock the milestone and continue ranking up their Artifact.

Additional Artifacts and Reagents for them can be gathered by playing through instances, or from speaking with Constantine at his Vendor location in either the Watchtower or the Hall of Doom.

For more information, read this Development Update or check out the Artifacts guide.

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Join the discussion below!
    • Like x 2
  2. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

Also, the Thanksgiving Day content is in the game, too. Let's not forget that.
    • Like x 1
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

Having an issue finding the info on where players obtain prevention seals from.

Edit: never mind. Just saw its all on the MP :confused:
  4. Psyanyde1 Active Player

On eu PS4. No update file and no new EULA agreement. Any suggestions?
  5. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
    • Like x 1
  6. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

Now its stuck on the checking for assets screen. Also, it won't download the update. I guess, I have to restart my system to fix the problem. That's another 10 minutes I have to wait, now.
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

Seems u cant sell any of this stuff? Is that correct? Cause numerous players on here were telling people just buy what u need off the broker.

Also not sure whats going on but me and 2 other league mates are trying to queue for LoA and it will not let us. It lets us ready up but then switches it back so we arent readied up :confused:
  8. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

Its after 4 pm and I still can't play game, yet. I am so upset, right now.
  9. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
  10. EliteArsum New Player

Mmmhhmmm! This is what you meant by introducing buffs or something that might help people like me with high CR n low SP? xD
    Looks nice, hopefully it'll work for a lazy bum like me too. :D
  11. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

Now, the DL is taking me over 35 minutes of DL time. That's not any fun, at all.
  12. Edo Levi New Player

13. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

Its taking me about 1 hour to DL this game update. This file is taking way too long to DL. Why does it take the PS3 so
    long to DL files?
  14. Bladejack Level 30

Update on EUPC took me 45 seconds ..
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

Ok so dont really understand this. These 2 items are the same. But cannot be combined. Why?
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Same 2 items except 1 says cannot trade/sell and other says account bound/cannot sell. Why is this like this? The items are the same. Is this is a bug?
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

That's intended. Most Nth Metal is account bound, but the Nth Metal in the vault is specific to that character, since all characters can run the vault.
  17. EliteArsum New Player

Omg! Gotta love how you guys introduced it, nice system, very nicely done! :D
  18. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

Last gen zip files are a pain. Fortunately there is the Ps4. Don't forget that the ps3 support will end approximately at the end of Jan. So it's a win win for you, faster downloads (if your net is up to par) and next gen support and gameplay. Excitement awaits you!
  19. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

What CR is this new content for?

Is it for all players are just those with "maxed-out" characters?
  20. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

CR 20 and Above