Notorious emblem feats bought with replay badges are counted to 'Everything Awful' feat.

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by rimvader, Dec 20, 2017.

1. rimvader Well-Known Player

I bought the Notorious emblems and put them on alts that I have then purchase their Feats with replay repaid badges. I noticed that I did not receive the 'everything awful' feat. I checked and saw that none of these emblems were not added to the list under the feat after 'purchase'. I saw this may the case for other recent time capsule emblems. If all emblems need to be on one alt to get the feat now, Please inform us at launch. [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

So you bought the individual feats on an alt, and expected the feat for completing them all to pop for free?
  3. rimvader Well-Known Player

Yes, That's how I did 'Roy G. Biv' and 'You built a Zoo' feats, all emblems on different alts. So why is this not the same?
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No idea.
  5. rimvader Well-Known Player

I may have mis-read your question, I expected when I bought Owlman's emblem feat it would show under 'Everything is Awful' feat on same toon, and so on. I have these emblems spread over 23 alts
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I know a lot of things were quietly changed the past few time capsules, this just might be one of them.
    • Like x 1