Notes for friends list

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Swiftduck, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Swiftduck Loyal Player

Hello everyone,

I just want to start by saying I have a terrible memory for who people are in-game (especially If I don't play with you a ton.) I can never remember if such and such is someones alt, or someone that maybe crafts or is often selling rare items.

What I suggest is something very simple that other mmo's have to keeping track of the who's who and what-not.

Friends list notes.

Let us enter notes next to our friends in the list so we can easily remember who is who.

For example, I meet "Joe Shmo" who is a VII expert crafter ( i know VII exp doesn't exist). A month later I see "Joe Shmo" log in, and think to myself....who the hell is that? Why is he on my friends list? Did I raid with him? Hmm, I can't remember, *DELETE*

This is just a small example of a situation. I get new friends on my list every day and it's hard to keep track of them.

Simply just let us enter a note in our friends list with a short description of who is who.

I like to also see this in League Rosters