Up-Votes Needed Not receiving Day 21 daily reward

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by 23rd Emperor, Sep 21, 2021.

1. 23rd Emperor Active Player

I play on PS4, US and I came back home from school to hop on DCUO and claim my 21st daily reward. However, I am clicking R1 to day 20 just to find out that I can't go past Day 20 and claim my 21st daily reward. This is upsetting, because this is the only time of the month where I as a free player get a Destiny Token so I can finally buy seals of preservations from the Doctor Fate vendor to level up my artifacts.

Unfortunately, it seems like this bug won't show me the Day 21 page and the Claim All feature also does not work because it is gray and I still don't have a Destiny Token, even after pressing it when it was gray. Please fix bug where I can't see Day 21
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You most likely have not reached day 21 yet.
  3. Zamara Dedicated Player

Once you reach your 21st day it shows up, the screen is bugged and only shows up to day 20 until you reach YOUR 21st day, you prob missed a day, if that's the case then your 21st day rewards will prob be up now as the day reset with the bugged reset time already passed 2h ago.
    • Like x 1
  4. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I just hit claim all and got day 21's items. You can't scroll to it since it's broken/glitched but you can claim them.
  5. Zamara Dedicated Player

Kinda similar issue here, but i can actually see day 21, i claimed day 21 yesterday on my main, logged in after the reset today and day 22 wasn't showing, i hit claim all and received the 5 fate tokens from day 22 and i believe 4 flawless nth metal? i tried to record it but messed up the clip and only got 2s of my loot chat tab... i had some nth metal saved up for later but it all came together when i hit claim all so can't really tell what was the other reward on day 22, but if it goes in order it was prob those 4 nth metals. The ones saved from previous day show separately in the loot tab.
    I had that one account claim day 21 yesterday, one claimed day 19 and the rest did day 20. After today's reset each of the ones that did 20 yesterday had 21 up to claim and visible, the one at 19 had day 20 up visible and can't see 21 yet but could show up tomorrow i guess? That's 5/6 that have day 21 visible.
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Tonight at about 9:15, 9:20 pm EDT, I checked my Daily Rewards and it recognized that it was MY 21st Day logging in this month, so it finally showed Day 21's Rewards:

[IMG]

And it let me claim them:

[IMG]

But it shows nothing AFTER Day 21, either. We shall see what tomorrow brings.
  7. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

I'd recommend buying completion seals, its more cost effective from the marketplace standpoint.
  8. Vashh New Player

Day 21 rewards are not available for my characters even though I haven't missed a day!

I'm current 22/30 on the days (Today is September 22nd, 2021), but I'm not being able to claim or even see the daily rewads, see SS proof below:

1 - I do have an active membership
    2 - I hit day 20 rewards on September 20th.
    [IMG]

Could anybody advise me on this one?
    • Like x 1
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Are you on the normal PC Launcher, or through Steam? :confused: