Not getting Feat for raids

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Johnny87, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Johnny87 New Player

This is definitely a bug, because I beat both normal and expert raids and didn't get a feat... if there are other requirements it needs to be added to the description to the game... very confusing...

Feats im not getting credit for
    Raid Expert Kahndaq: Beat the raid on normal difficulty
    Raid Expert Inner Sanctum: Beat the raid on normal difficulty

I have images proving I beat both raids on normal and expert.

2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I think they had time requirements, did u beat them under the required time?
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Did you wait for the raid to actually complete (text appears on screen saying 'completed') or did you leave right after the last boss was defeated? I know there's a good amount of NPC dialogue in both those raids before the raid actually completes.
  4. Johnny87 New Player

They do not specify time requirments, Even so we beat it in less than 10 mins cause we had 250+ dps

Yes, cause i always stick around and look for clues and briefings after the raid. I got credit for completing other raids, just not these 2.
  5. Johnny87 New Player

Now that you mention it I see I don't have feats for beating them in a hour or less... These 2 raid and their feats are definitely bugged for me but I don't know why...
  6. Johnny87 New Player

Hate to bump this thread but i figure i give an explanation/update, So I got the feat and apparently I was running the wrong instance, Even though the description says " Raid Expert Kahndaq: Beat the raid on normal difficulty." what they really mean is to beat the raid on expert mode. so hence my confusion and running normal ( or novice ) khandaq and inner sanctum. I know the game has more pressing issues but a description update on some of the outdated text on feats is needed.
    • Like x 1