Not for Me, but for Others... Please?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tabby Belle, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

I finally finished the Knight Shift feat on my hero. However, I don't want anyone to have to suffer through it on BOTH hero and villain sides, should they want to side-switch. Please look into making the feat cross-faction unlockable, as well as these other identical:

Another Fine Mist
    Demistified / Back to School
    Four Corners
    KNIGHT SHIFT
    Light's Out / Who's Super Now
    Mist-Taken Identity
    Misted Menaces (feat tree)
    Pick One!
    Ruffling Feathers
    Save the Rest for Last
    Step Lightly
    Street Sweeper
    The Last Menagerie
    Untrapped
    Villains on Parade / Heroes on Parade

All of these have time consuming and/or RNG, but identical things you have to do. The only difference are the names/skins/iconics. It is disheartening and frustrating to see you have to redo the crazy RNG/Time grind on something you've alredy done, just because you are playing a hero/villain instead. Please let people use their replay badges to unlock these feats.

I'm sure there are others I've missed, or don't know of... but these are the ones I've done on BOTH sides. So I'm not asking so I can gain any benefit. I'm asking, because I truly don't wish having to redo these grinds upon anyone else who decides or has to switch sides.
    • Like x 4
  2. L T Devoted Player

Plus the Home Turf feats, some of which I've just plain given up on.