not complaining, just curious, why only 37 shared bank slots?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Heliotropix, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

the title pretty much says it all. why only 37 shared bank slots? i'd be willing to pay for a lot more. it would make it a lot easier to keep track of unused decos and collection pieces, things i haven't quite decided where i want to use them yet, or on what character. now i have to go through the inventories of 14 toons, trying to remember who i gave what, and what i actually used on who....and it would give me a place to keep the 450 or so caged tentacle creatures i keep getting every time i open a jld box.....
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They up the limit every so often. Maybe you could donate those base items to your league hall.
    • Like x 1
  3. myandria Item Storage

I understand your frustration; however, you may need to pare down your inventory, such as donating some of those base items to your league as Lorax suggested (if you have one).

What I have done is use my other toons to store base items per *theme* or *collection*.

My plant healer stores the base items from the Spring Event as well as plants, vines, ivy and other nature items from around the game. My water healer stores base items from Atlantis, Deluge and the Summer Event. My ice tank has the Winter Event and some Christmas Items in her bank. My fire tank has base items that are fire or phoenix themed/related.

For base items that are not element related, I have my Bat-sidekick inspired toon store Batman and Halloween items. My electric toon holds the Flash inspired items.

Ooops! :oops: I went too far but as you can see, if you separate your base items between your toons according to theme and/or type, you can better manage them and it is easier to remember which toon has what.
    • Like x 2