Up-Votes Needed Not able to list items on broker

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by hereforhelp, May 19, 2022.

1. hereforhelp New Player

I purchased an Aura on the broker a few days ago. I haven't used it yet and would like to repost it on the broker. However the item is not showing up as a sellable item. It has the "imprinted to armory" icon on the item (I have not used the item so it in uncollected and thus impossible to have been imprinted). Is this a glitch, bug or am I missing something?
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You may have toggled that item as 'Important', if you scroll over it in your inventory you should see an option to un-toggle it.
    • Like x 1
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

In addition to what TheLorax said, it may also be one of your armories is bugged. Try re-imprinting on all your armories and see if it resolves the issue with the aura. You may also be able to get rid of the issue by putting the item in your shared bank and then putting it in another character's inventory, logging out, back in, and transferring it back via the shared bank again. If I recall correctly, placing it in the shared bank gives a warning that it will clear the armory status.
    • Like x 1