Not a 'Very Merry' DCUO Christmas this year...

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Death, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Death New Player

I have this Premium Account (for Alt overages) and needed to free up some of the Money tied up in 'Escrow.' So I purchased $10 in Daybreak Cash, and went to the Marketplace in-game to get a token for 'Unlimited Escrow' tappings. I only needed 500 for this token and bought ONE token. The token is found in inventory as normal, and it was used. Now, I see at the Holiday-Season Vendor that NO token money has been freed up. And to add insult to injury... I have ZERO Daybreak Cash left to spend. It is as if that 'Use Escrow' token was 1000 in price and not the 500 as displayed in the Marketplace listings.

Yes, Christmas isn't pretty this year in DCUO. Bottom-line? A waste of a $10 purchase with nothing to show for it. Larfleeze seems to have struck again!
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please contact our support team in a ticket at http://help.daybreakgames.com. We'll be able to look at what was purchased and used, and correct any problems.
  3. Death New Player

I would be happy to do so, Mepps. And I thank you for your quick reply to the matter!