Nostalgic? Elite too easy? Looking for a Challenge?

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Great Architect, May 18, 2018.

1. Great Architect Loyal Player

Following on from the thread started by Lazivenii, we are a cross-faction, cross-server League that is looking for players that wish to start from Tier 1 and play content *at level*.

We have a small core on both EU and US servers, and are looking for other like-minded lunatics/masochists to make a reliable Raid team on both servers.

Dipping in and out for Feats (or just for the experience) is fine - you don't even need to join us - all we ask is that you play content at CR relevancy when you run with us - no carrying, no OP. If you enjoy yourself, consider joining.

You will need:

. A fresh (CR below 43) Level 30 character.

There's no plans to introduce further restrictions at this point.

As the first wave of members move out of T1 relevancy, we will recruit for the next wave - this is intended to be an ongoing, non-exclusive format.

By the very nature of this enterprise, there will need to be discussion on how and what we do. Please signal your interest here, and we'll invite you into the PM conversation.

And no, we don't have a name yet. "Rain of Tiers" is the current favourite. We'll be live on Monday, on PC and PS4, both factions, under that name (with a Hero/Villain identifier), unless you wish to participate and have a better name ;).

"Bring It, Brainiac"

Steve / Great Architect
  2. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Will you guys be getting all available feat points as you progress through the tiers?
  3. Great Architect Loyal Player

Well, this is part of the ongoing discussion as to how this would work. If you were part of the League, is that what you would want? I can add you to the conversation if you like. If you intend to at least see how it's going to work, you've got until Monday to make your thoughts known.

Personally, *for me* (I can't speak for Trevious and the others) "at Tier" means "within relevancy", so yes - I would be an advocate for group-stomping 1000 Paradox Reapers before I left relevancy. And 500 LS bounties in 56 days - that's only two months, start to finish.

We're still discussing what we want the League to be, but if it doesn't become a reality soon, then it's going to continue to get buried under new content. So. Monday.

We'll have a website early next week where everybody can chime in.
  4. SGS_JonLegend Well-Known Player

Didn't it go up to 10000 Reapers? Pretty sure I got a raid group to knock that out. Went to PvP Phase to do so I thought.
  5. Great Architect Loyal Player

A slight hiccup has occurred, so the Leagues will now be going live tomorrow (Tuesday) at the earliest, Wednesday at the latest.
  6. Great Architect Loyal Player

All Leagues are now up on both EU and US, Villain and Hero:-

Cult Of Vengeance (Villains, both servers)
    Cult Of Retribution (Heroes, both servers)

Rather than try to manage options that aren't PS4- or PC-friendly, we shall be communicating via a WhatsApp group initially.

If you wish to join, post here with your server and faction - or email any of the following in-game to arrange a signup: -

US: Villains: Atomheart Mother
    US: Heroes: Disco Infernoooooooo or Resistor
    EU: Heroes: Ceriddwen74 or ¤Great Architect¤
    EU: Villains: Lens Larque
  7. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Where exactly are we going to start if I join? Say my toon is up to 102 CR, with almost all available feats up to 102CR, where would I stand?
  8. Trevious New Player

Generally you would be ushered in at the relevant content to CR. As we are trying not to end up running content where as the group is somewhat overpowered. As we kick off tier 1 content this week, basically we will have the entry level CR of 43 as primary runners.
  9. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

How many first runners up do you have currently?
  10. Trevious New Player

Generally speaking, roughly 4 or 5
  11. Trevious New Player

We are still recruiting, prepping up our first raid team. We will definitely take the time to help you learn content, your roles, as well as assist you with things on your alt characters as well. Get in and get your experience.