NOPE! Just nopenopenopenopenope!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by CarlynnCarnage, Nov 7, 2014.

1. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

2. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  3. TheWhiteFace New Player

4. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

And I didn't think it could get worse then Batffleck.
    • Like x 1
  5. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

audio of joker candidates??????????? make it happen for all potential actors. ;)
    make-up works wonders these days. Remember Freddy Krueger?
  6. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I hate Leto. No makeup will help. And remember the Nightmare on Elm Street remake? That makeup was poo.
    • Like x 1
  7. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Wanna know how I got these scars?

Edward Norton beat me up.

[IMG]
    But seriously it could work.

• Like x 1
  8. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I'm sorry, but he looks like he has extra chromosomes. I have never understood the cult following he has.
    • Like x 2
  9. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Nope to anything he is in
    • Like x 1
  10. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

So no Fight Club, American Psycho, Requiem for a Dream, Panic Room, & Dallas Buys Club for you.:eek:
    • Like x 3
  11. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I only liked two of those movies and he was barely in them.
  12. Billy Sparks Committed Player

Now now CC you KNOW me and my Joker love. I think he could work out but it all depends on WHAT version of the Joker we are seeing.

Seeing that Batman vs Superman is heavily inspired by Frank Millers The Dark Knight Returns. Maybe they will do the same for the Joker

13. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I just really have a deep hated for Leto. All the women I know, for some strange reason I don't understand, can't get enough of him. It's annoying to log into Facebook and my whole feed is nothing but pictures of him.
    • Like x 1
  14. Weapon meX New Player

Hollywood needs better casting agent services......

Willem Dafoe has the look and acting chops to pull off being, The Joker.

Exhibit A: he too has had a jesus look
    [IMG]

Exhibit B: he too has played the Little Nicky "Nipples" character, minus the melted candle wax
    [IMG]

In conclusion; although Jared Leto is an industry choice by potential box-office sales numbers pull, it does not mean he will be the best fit for the role. He'll do a good job, but we need greatness!!!

Willem Dafoe as The Joker could be the best Joker since Mark Hamill. I mean look at these profile shots of his kisser:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

He has Mr J written all over his face!!!!!

at least it's not this guy--->[IMG]

"i've been playing the joker since..........long before anyone paid me to play one.......i didn't do it to be cool.. or to make a statement.... .................................................................................................................................
    ..........................................................................................................................................i just did it because i liked it.":eek:
    • Like x 11
  15. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

I totally agree with this thread....However personally I had the same reaction when they cast Heath Ledger (wtf???????) But look how that turned out....Like or loathe them actors can surprise from time to time
    • Like x 1
  16. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 17
  17. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

18. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

It will involve lots and lots of fire.
    • Like x 3
  19. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Jared Leto thinks "CC is cray cray!":D

Edit: Btw, can this board use DC related emoticons? Watchmen Smiley, Joker Grin, Trigon Devilface, Riddler What?, Harley Stick Out Tongue.., etc. It'd be cool if it did.
    • Like x 1
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

If you make them, they will be used (specially the Harley one :p )