Nope! I still don’t understand

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by EP Ice, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Truly love how you responded to two people and ignored my post of the chances of the breakthrough happening on the first try (constructive criticism requires thought. So, stop being thoughtless!).

So let me provide some more 'constructive thoughts' to your original post:

I’m not understanding why there is a chance of failure for artifacts breakthroughs!
    Good news, I do! Companies are not a charity and will try to take as much money from you as they can. You can of course get enough MOV together to try again without a seal (for free! It will just take a lot of time).

I literally just spent 150 Marks of Victory to get the necessary catalysts just to have a failure for a breakthrough
    Aye, good life lesson learned. Don't expect to win the lottery every time (or ever for that matter), especially when the odds are against you (and they always are).
    • Like x 1
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

The same people complaining about seals probably spend mass amounts on replay badges
    • Like x 3
  3. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I failed 13 times on Rank 120. In a row. I lost millions from buying 12 Seals on the broker. I was furious.

But 150 Marks on Catas, and you didn't use a Seal?

Cmon, common sense lol

Edit- though I know it sucks, but its the way things are. Good luck on future breakthroughs
    • Like x 1
  4. SasquaT Dedicated Player

People still dont get it artifact is 8 players buff which means on raids alerts even duos you dont have personal advantage so what is all this drama about ?
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Okay the only that has ever not Required REAL Money to purchase is the one John Constantine hands you when you complete the tutorial. Once that fails saving your catalysts in the process the only way to get another is to go to the Market and buy them with REAL CASH,... See the screen shot of the preview page for a 4 pack on seals from the Market posted below as proof. now the cost is not terrible .. 180 Daybreak Cash for a four pack of the seals breaks down to around 45 cents each but since we have seen thread son here where a player had gone through 8 or 10 seals to break through to 100 or 120 or whatever.... it can and has cost some players as much as $4 or $5 to get an artifact to break through

[IMG]

When artifacts first arrived in game SEALS were the only thing that anyone could buy. Now they can buy catalysts, Detectors to grab more Nth Metal and so on.

*quick edit I should have added that back then Preservation Seals where the only thing you had no other method to obtain. Once that Freebie Constatine handed you died you HAD to hit the Market to get a new one and that is still exactly the same as it was when artifacts first started.
  6. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I think you better check your artifacts.... True most of the originals provided a buff of some sort as level 100 that was good for as many as you and 7 team mates... But this is not necessarily true of the newer ones...

The Omegahedron Artifact that is handed out for free in the Doomed Metropolis zone only provides a buff to the person that has that artifact equipped... Check out the link provided it states that

Energizing Aura
    Using a superpower in combat while between 25% and 75% Power increases your base Power regeneration by (7.5/10/12.5)% for 6 seconds.

You will notice the energy aura increases YOUR power regeneration by between 7.5 and 12.5% depending on how high the artifact's
    level has reached. there is no mention anywhere of it providing any sort of a buff to your whole team.

The Lazarus Pit Water artifact that one can obtain through a time capsule works exactly the same way.....

Revive
    You can use Revive to Rally yourself once every (12 Hours/4 Hours/1 Hour).

Upcoming Rank Bonuses:
    (20) +Power Stat, 1% Health
    (40) +Might Stat, 2% Health
    (60) 1% Power
    (80) 3% Health, 1% Might
    (80) Revive (1)
    (100) 2% Power
    (120) 4% Health, 2% Might
    (120) Revive (2)
    (140) 3% Power
    (160) 5% Health, 3% Might
    (160) Revive (3)
    When slotted no one except the user can be rezzed using the artifact .. Now as a bonus you don't need to wait until level 100 to get the bonus.. At level 80 you can revive yourself one time in a 12 hour period of time and at level 160 that drops to once ever hour on the hour. No mention of rezzing a single team mate anywhere

Not to mention the fact that before level 100 the only player gaining any sort of benefits from that or any artifact is the one with it slotted into his or her build. If I have a level 99 artifact slotted .. not a soul on my team is getting any benefit from it but I personally am getting my health. power and Might.. or whatever three stats a particular artifact is set up to increase. Mow since I have a level 100 Omegahedron slotted on one of my alts that means I am getting 1121 added points of health, 1177 added points of power and 134 added points of Might.
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

They are tradeable...at least the ones from the Marketplace/Loyalty Vendor. Look in the broker.
    • Like x 1
  8. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

how do you not understand such simply reason? money, they want your money... so they are betting on you to give in to frustration and buy a seal.. so if you are piss of for failing breakingthrough, it's mission accomplish..
    • Like x 1
  9. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

They are platform tradable. Ask your friends if they can spare some or buy them on broker.

Oh yeah, I should also note, the current Kryptonian Time Capsules have a chance to drop the Seal of Completion. I was overjoyed when I saw that in there.
    • Like x 1
  10. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

"I shouldn't have to.... "

Are you new to life or something?
    • Like x 1
  11. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

unless that company is call Digital Extreme... :p
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They have new artifacts that are not "8 player buffs"